Reviews for Bats in the Belfry
Unknown2112015 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Interesting, but then again fitting. I had a notion that DC would do this if they could. I like and want to see that next chapter.
bookwormrdd chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
50th Anniversary Story Detective Comics, No. 598-600 in it they realy meet
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
That is awesome! Taught by the master detective himself! Good, no one else would have the right to name Batman e Greatest Detective in the World, except the previous greatest. If Sherlock Holmes can admit it, it must be true!
V Tsuion chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I forgot their chronology lined up... I've been planning on doing a story about Homes teaching a young Bruce Wayne about deduction, I had been thinking of putting it in the modern day, but they were both alive in the 1920s, weren't they... Thank you.
All in all, well done! I didn't know there were televisions in the 1920s, but I looked it up and you're right. Great fic!
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Bruce Wayne! Haha, that would be pretty awesome... Fun Cameo and a nice peek into Holmes and Watson's future.
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I screamed a little when I read about his dead parents. NOt because of being scared, but being excited cos Batman. Needless to say, I loved it.
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Wow-I'm laughing for too much at this!
KnightFury chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Very, very well done! This was excellent! I can't help feeling rather sorry for Watson though...