Reviews for Reasons
Septdeneuf chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I really like this. It's a nice little atmospheric piece, calm and thoughtful with the slightest hint of fluff and it's really nice.

Sanji's musings about his options make sense, and I like Law's little cameo and how he picked up on what's going on between the two of them immediately (but if he did that then I'm sure there's more people in the crew who know, Robin at the very least)

Anyway good work!
blinkenlights n spitzensparks chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Although it's totally tangential to the story, I have to mention that I loved Law's presence and Sanji's suspicion of him here. I think I need to read more Law-centered fics. I didn't expect to love him so much in the manga but he's now one of my favorite characters - he's such an interesting person and there's still so much about his past that we don't know!

Ah yes, back to the ZoSan - this was a sweet story! Sanji is overthinking it here, but that's his style, isn't it? Zoro is great too; I'd say he's as perceptive as the best of them, even Robin, but his laziness and sometimes idiocy and rough personality get in the way of other people realizing that fact, haha. And I love how they keep sniping at each other in a good natured way here - very in character!
under.that.sun chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Aww, it was nice, oh and feelings re born between them! Maybe you would like pairing Law with someone? Someone really dumb and cheerful well ignore that... You really didn't fall out from here, this is really good! :}
Stirling Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I've only recently gotten into the One Piece fandom, but from what I can tell you've done a splendid job of ZoSan! Personally, I thought that both Zoro and Sanji were written in character wonderfully, and I enjoy the "relationship" you've established between them, it's just so perfect! So long story short, yes, you still have talent writing for this fandom, ALL OF THE TALENT!, if you will. Great Job!
beau-peep chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Its was good keep it up!
Anon chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I like how different people write Sanji. He's an analytical person imo. He's annoying when he needs to be but you realize at the important moments he's the one who happens to be the most rational most of the time. I like how your Sanji thinks about everyone and how they've changed over the two years, especially Luffy. This Sanji recognizes his old and new crew, who even though is the same but somehow isn't the same crew as before. Sometimes I wonder about the things he did, like what trials did each of them go through during the separation. The bit about them having to fight alone longer than when they fought together as a crew hit me a little hard, because I kind of felt the regret from him. It's quite lonely actually ):

I like your Zoro too. Sanji ended up not having to talk too much anyway because Zoro knows exactly how to read the mood and is strangely intune with Sanji's thoughts. I would expect this sort of canon among the other crew members as well because the strawhats have always been known to have good intuition when it comes to their nakama. The whole conversation feels a bit lazy yet comfortable, and though Sanji did get a bit uneasy I'm very grateful you didn't make the both of them end up clashing swords and feet over some insults thrown or something else. Overall the story has a mature, solemn feel to it, even with Luffy because we all know he isn't crazy ALL the time lol.

Good job! (: