Reviews for Saving Grace
BeVeryJim chapter 35 . 3/4
I am crying. This was purely amazing. I have no words to describe how beautiful and touching this story is. I loved it, every bit of it. The way the emotions are described, the narration, the dialogue, and how you play with the emotions of the reader. This was absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much.
BlackApology chapter 17 . 6/24/2016
"Luke, she's asking for you."
Sounds like they're having a baby ;-]
Guest chapter 35 . 3/23/2016
I love this story I never get tired of reading this. I can't wait to see what the sequel is going to be like. Is it going to take place during Thor 2? Will you bring Grace and Amy back to Asgard? I don't know, but I'm sure you will do great. Good luck and have a Happy Easter!
eli gam chapter 35 . 3/21/2016
Es hemosa ne encanto me mostraste un loki sentimental pero sin llegar a lo cursi te felicito
MadameLaufeyson chapter 35 . 11/30/2015
I'm a big fan of Avengers, Thor, Iron Man, Captain America movies and often have read fanfics on one of the superheroes and ocs. I have read many fanfics on Loki and oc. This was one of the best I've read so far. Sometimes we forget the good in our world and see everything as an evil. Grace had went through the evil yet she saw the good in Loki. Your way of narration was good. The conversations were lively and not fake. The romance didn't began quickly but it developed so wonderfully as beautifully as night turns into morning. Slow romance appeals a lot to readers and critics. It was impressive of you that Grace didn't forgive Loki easily after he lied...because at times the heroines forgive the hero almost immediately and that makes the story sappy and all essence is diluted. So yes it was a rather engaging story and I could read it again and again. Best wishes for your other stories.
Mysticserenity chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
This story is really remarkable! I never feel anything like when i read fiction and this one did it. I feel touch deeply by every chapters. I love Loki character very much and the way it show on this story how he change and accept every damn thing he did wrong is really great. This one is my favorite Loki fanfiction ever and read quite a few. A job well done and very outstsnding. Please keep on posting your lovely stories i looking foward to read more of you. My respect!
Guest chapter 35 . 8/20/2015
This fic is my winter/stormy day reading. I readed it first last year around june (chilly winter down here) and ever since I re-read it when the weather call for it.
I Absolutely love your music taste and even make a playlist withyour song sugesttion so I can listen to it
DreamerDayjob chapter 35 . 5/22/2015
Wow. Just wow. That was beautiful. You nearly had me in tears at the end. I love seeing Loki as a kind and caring character (after some progression, of course). It's really touching to see the character seen as the villain ( a damn handsome villain...) discover love and peace. One of the best Loki/OC fanfictions around!
One last thing that I simply MUST say: Amy is SO CUTE!
Once again: wow.
DDxx
Biyance chapter 35 . 4/1/2015
This in my opinion such a great fanfic. I love how good you were at staying in Loki's character, you did very beautifully at writing this and I hope you write that sequel someday. Also I love your music taste :)
Biyance chapter 21 . 4/1/2015
oh my gosh I just started this almost an hour ago and I cannot stop reading! This is literally one of my favorites and I loved how he was reading Harry Potter to Amy (yes, I caught onto that).
MerlinA chapter 35 . 12/13/2014
Wow...simply amazing. This is by far one of the best fanfiction I have ever read. You're a fantastic writer and I can't wait for the sequel!
OurFerrisWheel chapter 35 . 12/5/2014
Beautiful
XxNaiXx chapter 35 . 12/3/2014
This is so cute and amazing and awesome and I cried at the end ...
So please do the sequel...I really really can't wait :D

Greetings Nai ;D
RM Kox chapter 35 . 10/26/2014
THIS IS A PERFECT STORY! I don't even know what to say about it. So im just going to leave it at that...
howlingforderek chapter 35 . 10/19/2014
Holy shit, that was intense. It took me less than 24h to finish it all off. I'm afraid I'm speechless and can't write a proper review to your story, though. It was simply adorable and I'm looking forward to reading that sequel you mentioned. Please, do post it. Also, I was a bit hesitant at first to keep on reading when Grace's rape was revealed. Don't get me wrong, is not that I found it "implausible" or anything. I just went through something similar myself and it was a bit difficult to read. Still, I really hope to read more from you because this story was great AND different from other Loki fanfiction. I wish nothing else than your response and hopefully your tumblr username (if you have one, ofc) so that I can nose around and most likely follow you, too. Congratulations!