Reviews for Here is the Place Where I Love You
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 13 . 10/22
Wow this chapter is so gentle and heart warming
Melindaleo chapter 29 . 6/29
Hello again. I have no idea if you still get reviews, or are even involved with fanfiction. It looks like you last updated a year ago, but I thought your story deserved some feedback. I really enjoyed it. As I said before, I haven't been reading Hunger Games for too long, but what I've found is a ton of Katniss info, and not enough of Peeta. I'm really curious about what happened to him during his hijacking. I tend to see that beginning after he warned District 13 of the approaching attack, and before that it was torture much like the other Tributes. Its really hard to find good Peeta stories.

I loved the beginning when Hagrid reminded Katniss that Peeta had been tortured, and she was going to have to open up a bit to him, too. I really, really appreciated that scene. I loved the slow build and the focus on both of their PTSDs. Nicely done.

I also want to thank you for mentioning Peeta's family in one of the chapters. That's another area I'm really curious about, so if you're still around and have any good recommendations, please share!

As for anything constructive, there were only a few instance that really threw me out of the story. Peeta's regression at the end. It's not that I couldn't see it happening, there just didn't seem to be a trigger. You'd done a really great job of showing how stress played a part, but...I hadn't got the feeling that Peeta was stressed about the wedding, so...that kind of threw me.

Johanna is one of my favorites, and I had no problem seeing her ending up with Gale, it just seemed a little fast. These were minor points, however, is an overall extremely enjoyable story. Thanks for sharing!
Melindaleo chapter 1 . 6/27
I know this story is already complete, but I'm a long-time Harry Potter fanfiction addict who has only recently ventured into HungerGames. I really enjoyed this first chapter, and I'm hoping it will be what I'm looking for. I always appreciate a well-written fic, and you caught my interest very quickly.
NinjaSheik chapter 29 . 5/31
THIS HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN, EMOTIONAL, HEART-WRENCHING FIC I EVER READ! :D This, without a doubt, is a MASTERPIECE! Writing not just from Katniss's POV, but from Peeta's POV, too! That must've been quite the challenge, especially given their mental and emotional state! Your descriptions were amazing in their details and very rich in imagery! LOVED, LOVED, LOVED THIS! You did such a wonderful job with the characters and the plot! With everything, really!

Thanks so much for writing such a marvelous and beautiful fic! :)
Lizardphobia chapter 3 . 4/20
So so beautiful. Would that they make this entire period of them growing back together in to a movie too.
This story is amazing! I love the slower pace, for it so accurately describes each of their journeys and recoveries. The writing is absolutely beautiful.
kzarecor2019 chapter 29 . 11/30/2015
I know you finished this awhile ago, but I just wanted to say that this was an absolutely beautiful piece of writing. I love your writing style and I think I also may have learned some new vocabulary words too! :)
GuestPB chapter 29 . 11/22/2015
I just found your story and I couldn't stop reading it till I was done. I loved each and every chapter and felt the way you wrote their characters was spot on.
The moments in the last chapter when Katniss had conversations with her mother and Haymitch made me tear up a little and made it bittersweet.
I really love your writing style. :)
Shanna319 chapter 29 . 10/20/2015
How absolutely beautiful. Looking forward to reading the rest of your stories! Great job :) ... miss this already haha
Shanna319 chapter 28 . 10/19/2015
Very happy they are back on track. Yay!
Shanna319 chapter 27 . 10/19/2015
Definitely not mad at these chapters. Peeta's reaction is definitely understandable even tho it's still heartbreaking haha. Great job
Shanna319 chapter 26 . 10/18/2015
Oh no! Poor kat and peeta. Im sad theres only a few chapters left now!
Shanna319 chapter 25 . 10/17/2015
I wish i could give you advice on your chapters... but seeing as they're already completed I'll just continue to review so you know how wonderful they are :)
Shanna319 chapter 24 . 10/16/2015
I cant wait to read more... u have me a little nervous with what you have up your sleeve haha
Shanna319 chapter 23 . 10/15/2015
I'm sorry to hear you got negative feedback. That's really not cool at all. I loved that oneshot.. and if someone has an issue with intimacy... they shouldn't be reading an M rated story. People are so rude. You're amazing my dear. Great job!