Reviews for Here is the Place Where I Love You
The.zoalord.archanfel chapter 27 . 6/12
That was my favourite chapter.
taliamellark chapter 29 . 4/8
I loved this so much. You are an excellent writer and I really feel that you bring the characters to life. I just want to continue reading this forever! I will definitely be heading over to the sequel. This is just a wonderful story, words can't even begin to describe how much I love this.
I wish they could make this story into a movie! Congratulations your portrayal of both Katniss and Peeta was wonderful and your writing is amazing. Thank you for putting this out there for us.
s-e-r-e-n-d-ii-p-ii-t-y chapter 29 . 3/23
THIS STORY HAS MULTIPLYED AND DESTROYED MY FEELS, TO THE POINT OF STRANGE OBSESSION. THIS WAS WRITTEN SO GREATLY, I CANNOT EXPRESS MY OPINIONS WITHOUT SCREAMING. I AM FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW, THERE ARE TEARS FORKING DOWN MY FACE AS I TRY TO STOP THEM FROM CONSUMING ME. I AM THRASHING AROUND AND MAKING THAT STRANGE SOUND IN THE BACK OF MY THROAT AS THESE FEELS ATTEMPT TO DESTROY ME COMPLETELY. BLESS YOU. BLESS YOU FOR WRITING THIS EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER AND FOR MAKING ME ABSOLUTELY FALL IN LOVE WITH EVERLARK ALL OVER AGAIN. schfhvhehthdhefhsjfnskdkfjrmgdkrhfmrjghrgmdkj
IrishCailin16 chapter 29 . 3/10
Such a beautiful, hopeful story - definitely one of my favourite post-Mockingjay works. Thank you!
stillwaiting61 chapter 23 . 3/7
I cannot believe that someone attacked you like that. I'm so sorry that happened. I love this story and everything about it! Why are people like that even reading your stories? If you don't like it, don't read it is my motto, but leave the author alone!
stillwaiting61 chapter 22 . 3/7
Wonderfully written, you are so good to us readers. I wish she'd just spit it out and tell him she loves him, although I know how it happened in the book. He deserves to hear it. Beautiful chapter.
stillwaiting61 chapter 1 . 3/5
More fluff, never less...:)
MWard chapter 29 . 2/16
Wow! Hands down one of my favorite fan fictions Ive ever read. I won't lie, I read the "miracles" chapter as well as I'm a big fan of descriptive everlark scenes as well. You wrote both this story and that, perfectly. Your portrayal of their relationship and especially first time together was what I pictured it would be. Seriously a great story. Loved it. :)
This fic made me cry. I'm so happy for Everlark. I really love this couple and I can totally imagine things happening this way. Great job. Please continue writing.
shadowphantomnes chapter 1 . 1/24
Nice I love the detailed imagery, how hesitant Katniss and Peeta both are, and instead of it being OMG True Love you have them tentatively reaching out. They're both scarred people, after all!
yvonne chalet chapter 29 . 1/12
Tears. Just tears everywhere!
yvonne chalet chapter 26 . 1/12
Oh, wow! Nice twist! I am sure people gave you hell for that, but whatever... It had to happen. . /3821424cfba9bdc87c688ffa3e590009/tumblr_n1ob62L9tr1sofhlpo1_
yvonne chalet chapter 25 . 1/12
Where is Jennifer Lawrence when you need her? Hahaha because at the end of this chapter all I could think was...
"Aaack! We get married!" Hahaha! .
yvonne chalet chapter 23 . 1/12
Oh, wow. I know this is like forever since you wrote this, but I gotta say... I just read that A/N and I am so sorry that people treated you that way for that chapter. In my very opinionated opinion: they shouldn't have crticized you as they did. 1)You didn't force them to read either version of that chapter- they could have skipped it. 2) I consider myself a"religious" person and was not offended by either of those chapters because : *reality check people* people make love to each other. (Yeah, it may not be how I do it, but that's not the reality of life is it?!) 3) what did people think happened before she said"real", according to Suzanne Collins? Hahaha! ;)
In short, I fully support you and your writing. You did a real"bang up" job with this story! Keep at it! I have a feeling you are "gonna go places, kiddo!" - yc