Reviews for Another Chance
Sam Hinkie chapter 1 . 5/1
Cute. But also Fleur is retarded. It’s really hard to do H/F with a mutually interested Bill and Fleur as it means Bill is still a creep trying to bag girls straight out of high school and Fleur accepts those advances. This was a valiant effort tho.
Kell1310 chapter 1 . 4/12
Realky enjoyed
Hoegh chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
Still the best fanfic I have ever read, after 18th times it still makes you cry. So thank you for this masterpiece I hope you never delete it from here
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
nice
keyblademeister88 chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
Nice story
Can definitely relate to Sirius
Phillies2 chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
She said Im marrying you today and he's like what about as I mentally scream at my laptop screen, somebody slap Harry again so he stops denying her. I am glad it worked out though
WakeWalker chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
Beautiful. Truly beautiful.
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Anger, angst, love, unattainable at that... Loved it.
shronktikar1504 chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Absolutely brilliant!

You Sir/Madam are incredibly talented!
After having read both of your angsty one-shots and your incomplete masterpiece, I absolutely have to ask you- why didn't you ever consider writing more of them?
I do know the reason for your slow updates on the current fics and your best work being left incomplete, but then what use is your talent if you refuse to use it or are using it unwillingly?

Anyways I have loved all your works,whatever their status might be, and do look forward to your future stories.
Someone chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Amazing. Brilliant, and any other way of say f*cking great
Arnie1701 chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Great one-shot! This would be great as an ezpanded story! It would be interesting to know what happened to know what happened Hermione and Ron in this story, LOL. If Ron became a failed Auror or Hermione tries to get a job with the Ministry and fails at that.
Warrof chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Damn... Now that is the kinda One-shot I would love to see made into a full story. But then I realize that it probably wouldn't be half as good cause it would get bogged down by all the minutiae.
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
fue hermoso y me sacaste lagrimas de felicidad!
gracias!
adoro esta pareja!
Ariadne Venegas chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
I love it! Even if they are really silly and angsty pair of fools!
The G'ddam Dark Knight chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Holy Crap! Best one shot ever!