Reviews for For the First Time
nina chapter 9 . 10/21
fuck me olaf
dmp00001 chapter 14 . 10/3
Really enjoyed the story, can not wait to read more of your work. Thanks again!
eternalovers chapter 14 . 4/8
THIS IS SO CUTE I LOVE THIS STORY AWW MY HEART IS MELTING I LOVE ELSANNA SO MUCH :'))
SpaceyDaecy chapter 13 . 12/27/2016
Hey :D,
I love this FanFic!Its sooo good!:D
just thought I should warn u (not that it bothers me)
but just some typos here and there. XP
Oh and I loved the plot twist!I love AnnaxElsa they
just make the perfect I agree Kristoff
is too sweet and it really hurts that Anna had to cheat on him :C
But Overall LOVE ur writing!Keep Being Awesome! 3
XP ~SpaceyDaecy
Speedyblupi chapter 13 . 12/25/2016
A few typos.
"who's arms" should be "whose arms". Who's means "Who is".
"bare it anything" should be "bear it if anything".
hello chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
this was very good, i enjoyed reading it. the ending was a bit tough, but it was good anyways
Sebastian revelo chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Very loving and heartwarming chapter. I loved it so much.
Drei chapter 14 . 9/21/2016
I read it all it was a work of art you should add further chapters i cant get enough
MARTINRyuzaki chapter 3 . 9/3/2016
You really scared me with this one,i thought Anna would die,but as the others before,this is a great chapter,and i really love reading it.
CanITellUSmThin chapter 14 . 7/7/2016
Cheesy is good. :D A wonderful ending. Our girls are together and happy for the FIRST TIME IN FOREVER. And nothing is in their way. Thanks for writing this!
CanITellUSmThin chapter 13 . 7/7/2016
*sighs and sinks to the floor in despair* Elsa, no.:(
CanITellUSmThin chapter 12 . 7/7/2016
The last few paragraphs... wow, what a revelation for Kristoff. And not completely true. While he's not needed in the romantic sense, friendship wise? Yes,very much needed and appreciated.

But yeah, True Love wins! :D
CanITellUSmThin chapter 11 . 7/7/2016
GASP! Wow, okay! Wasn't expecting that. D: Noo, Anna!
CanITellUSmThin chapter 10 . 7/7/2016
Oops. Well, they shouldn't have done it so out in the open... but maybe Kristoff won't make too big of a deal out of it. I mean, he seemed to notice something between them. Hopefully he'll be understanding.

Lies! All lies! But the sexual tension and intimate makeout sessions more than makes up for it. ;D
CanITellUSmThin chapter 9 . 7/7/2016
Omfg. That... UGH. SUCH A TEASE. But incredibly hot as fudge. I seriously love scenes like that!