Reviews for The Takeover
xDarkDesiresLightx chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Continue on.. PLEASE
SilverLeaf chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This was so tragic! I seriously want to cry after reading it. :0 Great job though! I really love that you touched on the way Sam would know Dean was still alive, so he would look for him unlike when Dean was in Purgatory and Sam thought he was dead. Excellent job! :)
Winchesters4Me chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
you must have gotten a sneak peak of the epi last night because the goes with it so well LOL
DearHart chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
OMG OMG OMG IVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THIS POSSIBLE PLOT FOR WEEKS! As soon as "Zeke" refused to let Cas stay in the bunker I just NEW he couldn't be trusted! GAH! AND NOW WITH WHAT HAPPENED IN TONIGHTS EPISODE...which I won't mention anything about in case u haven't watched it yet...THIS TOTALLY COULD HAVE HAPPENED! *FLAIL* EPIC!
lilliannaelizabeth chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I also agree that something seems fishy about Ezekiel and your fic gives a good but sad explanation about what is going on with him.
Souless666 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Nice story.

It does ignore, that no angel, (Other then Lucifer or Micheal) can possess Sam or Dean. (A point I am hoping they are not ignoring in the show)

Its part of the show Cannon, mentioned by Cass, Lucifer and Micheal, that angel vessels are a bloodline thing. Basically Cass could possess Jimmy's daughter, but could not possess his wife. It's the reason Micheal could possess John the younger, and the reason Nick could not hold Lucifer for long.

This is why I am very suspect of Ezekiel. He is either lying to Dean and he is a normal angel and isn't healing Sam, but killing him (as in your story), or he's, somehow, connected to Lucifer.

Hope we get a clue on tonight's mid-season finally.
JensenAcklesfanforever chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I too want to believe that Zeke isn't a complete douche but something is just...off about him and I don't completely trust him I mean I hope I'm wrong but I just don't know and this awesome story just brings that possiblity to light
ShipAddict chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I desperately hope your wrong but I have the same fear. Well written.
mb64 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Waaaahhhh! So glad you warned us about the ending!

Very nicely done.

(I also don't have a good feeling about Zeke on the show- something just seems "off" about him.)