Reviews for underneath the skin, there's a human
evil hag chapter 1 . 2/17
It's great! I particularly liked that part about push and pull and the tides and the moon. You did a good job!
chocolaterie chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This was so profound and lovely. Your writing in general (although the way that you write Sakura and Sasuke is just... w o w) evokes this fond, nostalgic thrum inside my heart, and I love it even through the lingering melancholy.
ani.tenshi chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
This was very sweet! :) I enjoyed reading it. Your stories are always amazing! I will always be one of your biggest fans. :)
die by thirty chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
You should be happy with this. It's perfectly, wonderfully, in character. I really hate it when fics have SasuSaku and completely ignore their history together. You didn't and I am sooooo glad of it.
You're a fantastic writer.

(I was going to write amazing or wonderful writer but then I remember that I'm saving them for their literal meanings, for something that leaves me in wonder or in awe. But you earned the fantastic. You have a talent for creating beautiful fantasies.)
Ms. Gentry chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Amazingly well done. I was enthralled all through out. You write the best of stories. Please continue writing more!
justreviewing chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I like it. Simple and straightforward in the idea, but you weaved in details and depth.
Really, really nice.
mililli chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Love this story :)
meantimegirl chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I like this for the most part. I just got lost on the final part. Like it doesn't connect. Somehow.
cc chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Sweet. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I approve of your taste in music, Daughter is an awesome band.

Also the story was sweet, but the ending was pretty sudden.
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
So many pretty, pretty things here! My two favorites are the weight of the dead in Sakura's hands and Sasuke as the moon that controls the tide of Sakura's blood. Really beautiful images, Chloe!

Of course, I squealed when he kisses her throat-it's so innocent in that it's really just him pressing his lips against her, but you describe it with such heat! Whew!

Also, I saw the weapon humor there. Giggling!

Beautiful, wonderful piece, Chloe! Made me sigh and smile.
Azami-san chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Oh My Kami-sama! For a long time I did not read any fanfic that left me so ... thrilled. You know that wanting more? That bittersweet feeling that leaves your heart pounding? It is. Your fanfiction do this to me. They are amazing. Seriously.

You write very well, the passage of time was perfect. Not because you have not satisfied.

I so wish Kishimoto-sensei that a happy ending for them ... Aaah ... (Sigh)
HasiVA chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
That. Was. So. GOOD! Totally blew me! So amazing! Loved it to teeny tiny bits! Bravo!
WhatAWildThing chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
loved the last scene, with the sword. wonderfully sweet and delicious :)