Reviews for Encounter of the Soap Opera
Jen23 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
I thought this was very cute. Good job.
SylVer Sion chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
when do you plan to update,this was a good one
LivEviL chapter 1 . 5/2/2003

neosun7 chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
That was sooooooooooooo cute! _

-Neosun7
wolf luver2004 chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
Hee hee hee hee hee! D You made Domon eep! -O YES! *dances with glee* I've always wanted to hear any tough-on-the-outside-but-soft-on-the-inside-guy eep! (oooh! hyphons!) It's just so cute!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! ... ... ... *continues until passing out from lack of air*

What was George the others supposed to warn Domon about?
Cutie Blossom chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
VERY CUTE! I loved it! T_T *sob* Makes me want to cry it's so cute! Anywho, *_* I loved it! Please write more Domon/Rain Stories! hehehe! Toodles!
CresentFighter chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
OHHHH! SOOOO CUTE! You should write another! *squeel* Rain and Domon are soooo cute together!
mariam chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
this FanFic wasn't to sappy, or too mushy or too horrible to speak of. i really loved it and thought that it was perfect! I am a huge fan of Rain/Domon!
kai chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
I thought your story was cute but maybe you could build on it a little more.I'm also looking forward

to a second chapter if there's going to be you could get your friends to help you come up with some ideas.
Lee Anne chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
This fanfic was gReAt! Also very funny at the end...but it ended up very sweet! You did a wonderful job making this fanfic!
shadowdragon chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Sweet!cool!great!nice moor chapters but what did "I wonder if we should have warned him?"