Reviews for Is It Revenge?
God's Angel of Music chapter 10 . 10/17/2014
I just thought of so,etching,funny. The ship name for Loki/Kona is Loka, right? Well it could be Kola if you wanted to be funny.
Lost Lady of Time chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
*whistles impressed*
Forgotten chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
"My oldest brother is called Logan and I sometimes see the good and funny version (Thor 2, he was better then in my opinion) in him and sometimes accidently call him Loki since the names are kinda similar as well as his personality and looks are really similar."
That was me rambling feel free in ignore this review completely.
LITTLE RED FOXX chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! continue this story please
dwatlaskrhtcm chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
Awwww LOVE this story ! Hope you do THOR 2 : The Dark World ! , :-D , ! , Well Done And Thanks. .
dwatlaskrhtcm chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
Awwww I LOVE this story ! , :-D ! , Well Done And Thanks .
Lightsbane1905 chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
Oh you just GAVE her that LINE!
embermoonlight chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
I cant wait till theres more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
keep uo the good work
Maros-song chapter 10 . 12/12/2013
I can't wait for the next installment of this fantastically written story! I am a big fan of all of your Doctor Who stories and imagine my extreme excitement when I see you wrote a series with Loki! Amazing job on this story and I'm seriously loca for Loka! Xoxo
The Yoshinator chapter 10 . 12/12/2013
Yay! My name for Loki/Kona got chosen! And I hope they are somehow able to get Kona up to Asgard sooner rather than later.
Random Person 94 chapter 10 . 12/12/2013
How is Loki and Odin's little chat in the beginning going to go? will Odin revoke Kona's banishment? Why do you have to take a day in between. I want it NOW! You're just too cruel. Update soon please!
angel897 chapter 10 . 12/12/2013
cant wait to the next story
skittlesgirl99 chapter 10 . 12/12/2013
You just can't let them be together, can you? Oh, well. Maybe once Loki *SPOILERS* becomes king of Asgard he'll send for Kona and give her back her memories?
Superdani4Ever chapter 10 . 12/12/2013
I’m trying really hard not to make a blond joke about Thor and his intelligence,but it’s hard!
YAY CLINT!
WHAT?WTH?
God,I’m so depressed at this point!:(
No memories,no happy ending,what’s next,she’ll die in the end of the next?because,at this point,it’s possible