Reviews for Universal Masses
Onesmartcookie78 chapter 22 . 4/23
On a scale from one to ten, ten being the highest, I ship Silas/Elle (Selle?) at a solid 14000. Also, I kinda wanna marry Silas; he and I share a very similar brand of humour, though I don't usually follow through on my sadistic comments...

Can he go back to talking about wanting to dissect her brain? I think she'd take it better, now, because character development.
Flamefather chapter 15 . 4/8
Honestly, at this point you would think your SI would've matured a little bit. Keep Going though!
Pikahopp chapter 22 . 4/3
The great Silas finally touched the scary minsurer hair! xD really though, it was a great chapter. And I really think she deserves that noodle soup ;)
Keep up the good work
Spiritstrike chapter 22 . 3/16
AWWWW! This is why I love Silas! He really does care about Ellie. Awww, I have missed him. He really does have a sense of humour. How can you not love this guy? Elle and Silas trading comebacks with one another is so totally worth the lols. Absolutely loved it!

Thanks for writing this interaction, it was a lot of fun! Cannot wait to see more! Which reminds me, I really need to get my head back into the game. It's not doing me any good at all. Nope!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 22 . 3/15
She's learning, and growing on them...
Michae1ange1o chapter 22 . 3/15
Should get some gel and style the hair into an Asari like fringe, for a laugh. Hmm I have a suspicion, is Silas a fake identity for Nihlus? I assume so he can visit Omega safely, investigate and stuff. Scars can be cool, detrimental or a way to easily identify you, you could emulate Subject Zero Jack and tattoo them.
Ninja Elf girl chapter 22 . 3/15
That was a nice chapter - it was really sweet! I think the three of them have an interesting dynamic I also like how you included how Silas felt about hair; I've always wondered what turians would think of hair.
DJ Jazzy chapter 22 . 3/15
Silas...I swear, he's becoming my favorite in this! This was overthetop awesome! Great chapter!

Continue onward!
Ninja Elf girl chapter 21 . 3/7
What an exhilarating chapter! I can't image what people thought when they saw her covered in blood! I loved the atmosphere, really made the beginning stand out
LaniusLegioXIII chapter 21 . 3/3
Ohh man… I really felt the tension and anxiety. Amazing work or the torture scene; it felt very real…
Psycho got what he deserved though. (Elle went crazy! Guess she isn’t as frail as others thought).
Though with how she normally is… that’s going to be some serious PTSD; and Silas, being who he is probably won’t be much help… (guy’s amazing; messed up… but amazing) lol.
Keep up the outstanding job; I’m hooked :)
general-joseph-dickson chapter 21 . 2/23
She survived, wonder how much she lost.
lovelymania101 chapter 21 . 2/23
Whoa! Words cannot describe the way I feel after reading the last two chapters. That was extremely intense, I wouldn't have survived. Petty sure if i did I'd be scarred and extremely demented. Wouldn't trust anyone ever again because of that. Anyway back to the story, I wonder what Mordin's gonna say when he sees Elle. Plus if he thought she need therapy when she first killed someone. What about if he finds out exactly how she came to be as she is. They'll probably force her to that comfy leather couch...or put her in a white room *cough*. All in all great update, I'll be biting my nails till the next one.
-Mania
Pikahopp chapter 21 . 2/23
Yes, she got him! He really got what was coming for him, but I kind of wished for a slower and more painful death, 'cause he really deserved it.
Mordin won't be happy that she's back to the clinic this soon, not that he can really blame her. Elle has some of the worst luck ever. (You really like torturing her, don't you?). Miller must've been slightly worried (even though he might never admit it xD )
This incident will probably set a mark on her. It has probably made her tougher and more adapt to Omega, but will probably leave her with major nightmares :S
Maybe Silas will be of some help and support now that he is back? I must say I like his character, even with the whole "will probably kill you if you mess up my suit"-part :3 but yeah; I'm happy you've made him come back to the story.

The chapter was well written, and had me on the edge of the seat the whole time. Your details and way of conveying the story is also very good, and the *drip* effect made a huge part of the atmosphere!
I've got one small thing to add though; you might want to change the rating to M. The story, and especially this chapter was veeeery graphic, and though it doesn't really bother me much, it might bother someone else. So at least consider it? :)
So anyways; good chapter, awesome story, keep up the great work ;)
Spiritstrike chapter 21 . 2/22
WTF! Silas?! He's back!

Oh geez, what a gory way to end a horrible kidnapping! That sick bastard really deserved that crap for what he had done to poor Ellie! I agree totally! BURN, FUCKER, BURN!

Um, sorry for my french there, love. Goddamn guy was a complete psycho! Ugh!
masterdude94 chapter 21 . 2/22
Good chapter! I am glad Elle is going to be okay...she IS going to be okay, right?

Buuuut Silas is back...oh dear. Poor Elle, NOT the person she wanted to see at the moment, I am thinking.