Reviews for Universal Masses
Dark Reika chapter 22 . 5/11
Daaaaamn what a beautiful and capturing story!
And I freaking love Silas that's for sure XD
Cannot wait to read more~
Padme4000 chapter 22 . 11/11/2015
Finally caught up! Man was it worth it having those all in one go though. Don't think I could have handled them one at a time. Brilliant writing as usual hun. :)
Charlie019 chapter 22 . 7/6/2015
Last update: March 16.
*Checks current date*
So... Updating any time soon? XD
adelphe24 chapter 22 . 6/16/2015
Omg. This fic is so...idk it just has the right mixture of realism and sci-fi and humor and action that really appeals to me. You must update this! I gotta read more!
LaniusLegioXIII chapter 22 . 5/14/2015
Really good chapter! Descriptions were amazing and that final interaction between Silas and Elle was well made; funny and he actually cares… in a very sadistic way, but the thought is what counts right?

Anyway, please keep on writing!
miaandB chapter 22 . 5/4/2015
Wow really love the story seriously on e of my favorites for the fandom and I love Elle and Silas interactions. I actually ship them. This chapter has been great though especially the end bit. Anyway thanks for writing and I hope to read more.
Onesmartcookie78 chapter 22 . 4/23/2015
On a scale from one to ten, ten being the highest, I ship Silas/Elle (Selle?) at a solid 14000. Also, I kinda wanna marry Silas; he and I share a very similar brand of humour, though I don't usually follow through on my sadistic comments...

Can he go back to talking about wanting to dissect her brain? I think she'd take it better, now, because character development.
Flamefather chapter 15 . 4/8/2015
Honestly, at this point you would think your SI would've matured a little bit. Keep Going though!
Pikahopp chapter 22 . 4/3/2015
The great Silas finally touched the scary minsurer hair! xD really though, it was a great chapter. And I really think she deserves that noodle soup ;)
Keep up the good work
Spiritstrike chapter 22 . 3/16/2015
AWWWW! This is why I love Silas! He really does care about Ellie. Awww, I have missed him. He really does have a sense of humour. How can you not love this guy? Elle and Silas trading comebacks with one another is so totally worth the lols. Absolutely loved it!

Thanks for writing this interaction, it was a lot of fun! Cannot wait to see more! Which reminds me, I really need to get my head back into the game. It's not doing me any good at all. Nope!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 22 . 3/15/2015
She's learning, and growing on them...
Michae1ange1o chapter 22 . 3/15/2015
Should get some gel and style the hair into an Asari like fringe, for a laugh. Hmm I have a suspicion, is Silas a fake identity for Nihlus? I assume so he can visit Omega safely, investigate and stuff. Scars can be cool, detrimental or a way to easily identify you, you could emulate Subject Zero Jack and tattoo them.
Ninja Elf girl chapter 22 . 3/15/2015
That was a nice chapter - it was really sweet! I think the three of them have an interesting dynamic I also like how you included how Silas felt about hair; I've always wondered what turians would think of hair.
Da DJ Jazzy chapter 22 . 3/15/2015
Silas...I swear, he's becoming my favorite in this! This was overthetop awesome! Great chapter!

Continue onward!
Ninja Elf girl chapter 21 . 3/7/2015
What an exhilarating chapter! I can't image what people thought when they saw her covered in blood! I loved the atmosphere, really made the beginning stand out