Reviews for Universal Masses
polarpwnage chapter 1 . 3/14
You pussy lol
stonebreakerironhill chapter 23 . 12/23/2016
what? Is Elle going to be alright, will she learn to deal with what she did?
it seems that she just cant get any rest, there is always something going wrong...

keep up the good work :) and Merry Christmas (if you celebrate such)
GreenOnBlack chapter 23 . 12/9/2016
I like it. thx
Lord Dream chapter 20 . 11/28/2016
One, extreme lack of warnings for torture and excessive gore in summary. Two, this is NOT Fantasy/Drama. This is Horror/Drama. The serial killer butchering people means this isn't a light hearted story at all. Fix your summery. I know its shocking, but most people find descriptive torture an instant story killer.
Maridia chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
I really enjoyed reading this, it was very dark and gritty and had a lot of tense moments, great job. Looking forward to more, hopefully the main character will have her time to shine without threat of being decapitated or whatnot. XD
safranbrod chapter 8 . 11/24/2016
Heh, you sadist. I might actually start enjoying Ellie's misery. I pity the poor human.
safranbrod chapter 6 . 11/24/2016
I knew you'd pull something out of your ass. Ah, the power of authors. They're so omnipotent.
safranbrod chapter 5 . 11/24/2016
No, not really. Their culture clashes too badly. I don't think they'd be in a healthy friendship unless you pulled a deus ex outta your ass with your author powers. What Ellie experienced would have left a mark in her mind, traumatizing to say the least. Silas will never understand that because he knows how Omega works. These things shouldn't be taken lightly.
Spiritstrike chapter 23 . 11/13/2016
You're back! Woooooo! Nope, nope! Not the cliffhanger! Nope, nope!

I feel so bad for her... PSTD really, really sucks.

Keep up the good work! I hope you'll update again soon because I really love this story so badly!
Toothless is best chapter 23 . 11/8/2016
its aliveeeee. i needed this so much.
miaandB chapter 23 . 11/8/2016
thank you for updating. I enjoy this story so much. It's good to see an update. I hope to read more in the future.
Dark Reika chapter 22 . 5/11/2016
Daaaaamn what a beautiful and capturing story!
And I freaking love Silas that's for sure XD
Cannot wait to read more~
Padme4000 chapter 22 . 11/11/2015
Finally caught up! Man was it worth it having those all in one go though. Don't think I could have handled them one at a time. Brilliant writing as usual hun. :)
Charlie019 chapter 22 . 7/6/2015
Last update: March 16.
*Checks current date*
So... Updating any time soon? XD
adelphe24 chapter 22 . 6/16/2015
Omg. This fic is so...idk it just has the right mixture of realism and sci-fi and humor and action that really appeals to me. You must update this! I gotta read more!