Reviews for The Pact
Most excellent! Thank you!
VPMcBride chapter 29 . 7/14
What a wonderful story. I truly enjoyed reading it from the beginning. Thank you for sharing your writing journey.
Kelly Carberry chapter 29 . 7/8
Aww sweet story it's become a favourite.
stearncs321 chapter 29 . 7/4
I just finished your story that you finished 2 years ago. It's a fabulous story.
Crystal
USA
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 1 . 7/1
We are writing to you to let you know that your story The Pact has been nominated in the Fifty Shades Of Grey Top Five Favorite recs of the month July! Voting starts today. Link will be found in the Top Five group for Fifty shades of Grey fan fiction. Congratulations and good luck!
I always hate it when I come across a story and Kate is the bad guy, but in this one I will just have to read and see what you come up with. So far all your other stories are so good and I am sure this one will be too, even with Kate being a baddy. I love your other stories and I am sure I will love this one too.
Ebbyeyes chapter 2 . 6/29
Awhhhh! Why didn't he show up?
Ann chapter 29 . 5/27
Great story!- all your stories are good! I'm sorry you have to deal with irate and unreasonable reviewers. Im new to FF and can never understand a reviewer getting all in the authors ass because the story isn't going HOW THEY WANT IT TO! It's so silly and STUPID! O, just a little note to ignore the trolls and keep your writing up because your very talented!
Jaliz06 chapter 29 . 5/26
What a unique story line. I enjoyed reading this!
MommaGrey4113 chapter 29 . 5/11
Perfect. I LOVED this story. Thank yo so much for sharing it!
Ayina11 chapter 29 . 5/11
You know, I read the last chapter and I cried. It was great story
Ayina11 chapter 10 . 5/11
Heart broken after reading chapter 10
Ayina11 chapter 9 . 5/11
Read until chapter 9. Oh boy, I really love the last three chapters. So funny and refreshing
MommaGrey4113 chapter 8 . 5/10
OMG that was so awesome! I LOVE THIS ANA! And I love how she's getting to Christian! THIS IS EXCELLENT! Don't let anybody tell u different! Your stories are fantastic! gain, THANK YOU for sharing!
MommaGrey4113 chapter 1 . 5/10
OMG I love it! I've never been a fan of these type of stories - ones that start them out knowing each other when they were young - but this one has me intrigued! Going back to reading now! Btw, THANK YOU for taking the time to share your story! So far, its amazing!
1,101 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »