Reviews for Slow Chemical
Morgan chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
Please please update I don't even know if you get on this site anymore mor but your story is truly remarkable it's so well written please please update
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Please please please don't tell me you've given up on this story. It's honestly one of I absolutely all time favorites!
Nightwings Mullet chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Your story is one of the best I've ever read, PLEASE KEEP UPDATING!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
Insert puppy dog eyes here, please update soon! don't discontinue this brilliant story, there's so many ways you can go with it. Please update! you'll make so many people happy.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
This story is amazing and one of the best on FFnet but thats just my humble opinion, please update soon! I can't wait to read more of this beauty!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
Do they want her back because she can shoot star bolts? The mystery heats up, I wonder how she will react and cope with the news, please update soon!
FairyTalesIntheWoods chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Pleaseee update this is so amazinggggg! Best author ever! :))))
I just found chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
This amazing story and I'm addicted. Like its so beautifully written, and I'm loving where you're taking this story, and the characters and where everyone stands. I love how you're portraying the conflict that Star and Raven originally had in becoming friends with a twist, of Star not being able to trust the demon side of Raven, and the Donna and Star friendship is always one of my favorites. Ahh I just can't wait for more Dick and Kori, please update soon! and perhaps, I'm excited for some Babs being all jealous of Kori..I don't know why but that tickles me. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
FINALLY! so amazing!
Gdayshadyrusher chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
Omg plz keep updating
Guest chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
Please please please update soon! its been over a month, I need to know what happens next!
lilye chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
pleaaase update soon! its amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Oh please update!
A chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
So when do they fall in love and live happily ever after?

Update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
I know you probably meant to do this on purpose, but it nitpicks at me, Kori's story, when she says that the Psions left her for dead after the experiments is incorrect, since in the comics she escaped using her star bolts while they were still experimenting on her. The psions were experimenting on tamaraneans for how much energy they would take in before they exploded and released the energy. Saying that they left her for dead is inaccurate since she would have exploded..
But aside from that, i love how your story is coming together. Now i'm wondering about Blackfire..where is she? And is ryan alive out there somewhere as a part of the omega men?