Reviews for The College Experience
Endings make me so sad. I wish I could sit and read Puck and Sabrina's arguments forever. Basically, I loved this fanfiction because of their relationship. It was SO well done and I love authors who can pull that off. They go so out of character usually. Yours were maybe a little out of character, but they were more mature in yours, and they still had that great Puckabrina quality, so, easy to overlook.
I liked the story line, although I probably would have enjoyed a classic Grimm mystery instead of another Everafter war, and I thought maybe the prophesised lovers was a bit cliché and terribly obvious.
I started reading this one a while back but it wasn't finished at that point. I'm happy to finish it now. Loved it. Thanks for a great story. I'll probably be looking up more of your stories soon.
You are amazing.
I honestly hate you for killing off Wendell. But I can't be too mad, because I still hate Michael Buckley for killing off Briar. Seriously. Jake did NOT deserve or need to lose someone else. I'm not surprised he had a mental breakdown. So I think you have mastered the art of making the horror of war real by killing off a prominent, but not too important and lovable character. But I still hate you for it. Does that make sense?
I tend not to review every chapter, because I'm so caught up in the story that I go to the next chapter and forget to, so I'll review at the end. I did however need to dry my eyes after this one and ask who Deidre was? You mentioned her several chapters back with an asterix next to her name and never explained it.
This fanfic made me jump up and down whenever Puckabrina action happened.
Hiccstrid Lover chapter 34 . 6/3/2016
Wow this is amazing and beautifully written. Keep up the good work and I look forward to future stories (if there are any). ;-)
A chapter 24 . 9/28/2015
I know that you've already written this and you probably don't read reviews for this story but I AM SO IN LOVE WITH HOW YOU SAID "Puck would later refuse..." It flowed so nice and I'm not worried that you killed him so it's just really comforting and I just LOVE IT. And I also love this story like? Okay sorry bye
CkaceSizzyMalec chapter 35 . 7/5/2015
Love the fan fiction! You are an awesome writer! Please continue to write amazing fan fictions!
PercyPotterPopsicle chapter 35 . 1/4/2015
You are beautiful and incredible and I think your writing skills are sensational. I cannot tell you how much I loved this story!
Randomauthor chapter 34 . 12/22/2014
One of the best stories I ever read!
Randomauthor chapter 33 . 12/22/2014
Good but short!
Randomauthor chapter 32 . 12/22/2014
Good
Randomauthor chapter 31 . 12/22/2014
Good but short
Randomauthor chapter 30 . 12/22/2014
Finally they kissed ️,good
Randomauthor chapter 29 . 12/22/2014
Good I'm glad that u made Bella good
Randomauthor chapter 28 . 12/21/2014
How could u do that?but good