Reviews for All The Fish
irelandk chapter 1 . 3/24
:-)
bahnannah chapter 1 . 3/17
lmao - loved this. jane sounds awesome. i have a nephew who wore a leash til he went to school. best child invention.
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 1/30
Too funny! I hate school trips! I always sent/send my hubby!
Godisgood3 chapter 1 . 1/6
funniest story ever!
princess1996 chapter 1 . 1/2
awww :)
dreamiedreamer chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Ahh, the joy or shoud I say nightmare of being a chaperon on a school trip.
jule2 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Priceless.
twiclare chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
It's a brave parent who volunteers to help on a school trip!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013

'
Cockerspanmom chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
So can relate to that a little when my daughter was in kindergarten. Went to the zoo, sea world and the pumpkin patch that lose a kid but we had a large number of volunteers and the teacher had a list but we ignored it and took who we wanted. The only incident was a little boy, who was a troublemaker and his dad was even with him, hit one of the girls in class. He was expelled from the school after that. I let the kids go to the shows and ride the kiddie rides at sea world and the world famous San Diego zoo which they weren't allowed to, not included in the school tour, the kids were happy. Whatever. I know I am a rebel. Besides my daughter and her group had been going to sea world and the zoo forever because of how cheap annual passes where for us locals. The thrill was kind of gone for them, ok more for me than them. One can only see a orca, dolphin, elephant and polar bear so many times before one is over it. Jaded I know.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
That was awesome :) I loved it...so darn funny.
dazzleglo chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
LOL, loved his trip to the fishies. Jane is a riot putting him on a leash. Bella showing up how perfect. Oh please don't pull the stories, I loved them to pieces and don't care how long I have to wait for updates on the white picket fences.
GorGirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Love the Fin!
rubell chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
thanks, my kid is 19 months now and i was looking forward, in 4-5 years, to going on field trips...not so much any more, lol
elizabeth bennette chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Please don't pull ypur stories. I love reading them.. Make me laugh and giggles. (my husband gives me straight looks).
Love this Edward.