Reviews for Holiday Lights
July's fantasies chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Ohho... I see you did the blackout-lights-on-afterglow thing... Damn. Wanted the ole in and out HAHA XD but still great nonetheless
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
oh I loved this! so hot and sweet at the end.
FFFG chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Awww, that last sentiment was adorable. I'm still not sure if this mishap was meant to be drug induced (something from the fight?) or if it was just natural. from the descriptions it sounded like it was something unnatural that occurred, but in the ending it sounded like something that both had actually desired. Ergo, I'm confused. I enjoyed it nonetheless. I even greatly enjoyed your description of the fight and Sanji's willingness to take the powder in the eyes as long as he could get in one more eyeful of cleavage. Very, very in character. Good stuffs! KTN
lorella moon chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Loved it:)
krito1389 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
oooow how awesome i loved it
SPN1985 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This is sooo good! Love! : ]
shinysylver chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Lovely! Nicely in character and I love all the little details like Zoro lighting the cigarette and Sanji appreciating the bandana without words.
jimena333 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Amaaaaziiiing! Perfect setting, the right amount of smut and cuteness, just the kind of oneshot that I enjoy. I'm off to discover what else you have
The Wandering Swordsman chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Wow, this was really cute!
I liked how kind Zoro was to Sanji. For me, the part where Zoro lighted Sanji's cigarette for him was sexy. It's something that Zoro doesn't do, so it felt special.

I didn't see any grammar or spelling errors, so good job! I had fun reading this.
xpiester333x chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Oh I love this! I loved that Sanji was blind so the whole experience had to be told through the other senses. It made it so...perfect. It's perfect.
SorceryGeniusLina chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Oooo this was beautiful. Loved it! Such a great ZoSan fic for the holidays! :) And sexy too.
ougley chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
hoho they become couple :)
Anon chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
The blindfold is one of my favourite kinks for my otp... and Sanji going all desperate and Zoro getting turned on is so hottttt idekw. And I can totally imagine Zoro being so concentrated in his kiss with Sanji hahaha, aww so cute.
Reviews to Master chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
G'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW! What a cheesy ending! XD It was cute tho'. You got me to gush. I applaud you for that. *awkward hand thing*

*strokes mustache* Mmmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhm! Indeed! FAR more dazzling than the Christo lights.

What a nice little one-shot. I can hear the jingle bells in the distance. It's a Christmas miracle! Sanji can see again! :D Mazletoff!

Well...that and Zoro's uber smexiness helped cure it.

Beat that Santa. Fuck you and your peppermint magic.

...I was just kidding. I love you man. You give me my free gifts. Santa's Little Helper 4 LFE. *leans back; poses like a G* Represent.

As always, great job. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and whatnot! :D

See ju arooooound!
Aevium chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This was a good read. I have a thing for Sanji being blinded (not blindfolded - actually blinded), so I had that bias to reel me into reading this from the start. And of course, I really enjoyed it! Thanks for writing it! :)