Reviews for Ullswater
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Nice story :)
Lorraine Lacy chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Very cute. I liked it, especially Sherlock saying something about saying in front of witnesses. Definite sequel opening there.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Oh god I loved it! I couldn't stop squeeing. And the ending was just fabulous. Good job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
njj
Ferakin chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Wow! This is the first fanfic I read about John and Sherlock being together and it's truly amazing :D I love then ending with Mrs Hudson commenting about the noises XD I will sure read more of that kind of fanfics in the future!
:) Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance :)
She-Wolf-By-Heart
undercutsquad chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I love it all and the last bit laughed my ass off at that
EspirituDelMar chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Sorry, but I don‘t have John‘s ability to look for synonyms of “amazing“, but I guess that “perfect“ and “utterly brilliant“ would do :) Really, the story is perfect, sweet, beautiful and absolutely hilarious at the end with Sherlock outing them to the world. It actually gave me an idea for an story, so would you mind if I take the idea of Sherlock hacking John‘s blog amd outing them?
tasha.vick chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This was probably one of the most brilliantly written johnlock fics I have EVER read. Great job, and maybe, if your muse is so inclined, you could at one point in the future do a sequel? :) once again, a round of applause for you!
xoxo
Tasha V.
kmd5133 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Excellent story. My favorite bit had to be the trademarked look.
Jake chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
brilliant..
and the "be afraid" simply genius.
the first fic I've ever been driven to write a review for