Reviews for Protégé
thats fantastic. thanks
Kyuubi-dono chapter 1 . 9/14
This was really great.
Tomyallen chapter 1 . 8/26
That was a wonderful piece that I thoroughly enjoyed. Each part was short sweet and to the point but no to the point of being abrupt. It was enough to convey each individual sections purpose and the changes that have happened. Not to mention the individual character interaction was awesome.

I enjoyed this. I kinda hope you do one more chapter where he rounds off all the other arcs (except for maybe the last one because its a mess). Either way this was awesome!
Zela Night chapter 1 . 8/8
So wicked awesome!
This story is simply stunning!
animeloverhomura chapter 1 . 5/25
That was amazing. I really wish something like this had happened, and wonder why it didn't when Yamamoto saw Ichigo's potential. Thank you for this.
Warden of Lore chapter 1 . 3/24
I need moar!
animemangaobsessed chapter 1 . 2/27
ikr! Ichigo has never seemed like a hot head to me. He has his moments where he completely snaps, but over all, he's very cool tempered with a little recklessness mixed in. When I think hot head, I think naruto or some female side character with quick violent hands. Great one shot by the way!
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 1/26
I loved it! Not to mention, it seems a far more sensible course of action than what happens in canon.
Reclun chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
I actually would be interested in this kind of AU story.
flyingreddog chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
That was awesome! And can we have some more please?
Moth chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
So, funny story. I'm scrolling absently through piles of steaming refuse in the archives, and I stumble upon a story with an authors tag that's vaguely familiar.
I promptly read the ever loving shit out of it, because I trust my gut when it comes to stories, and halfway through I'm in a painful mixture of righteous cackling and yelling 'hell yes' loud enough for my friends hours away to tell me to shut up.
So thank you. This made my night.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
very interesting! i do think it's incredibly odd that he just left all his friends and family behind though.
ALLS96 chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
I confess when I read the summary I thought is would be something with more humor, but I am pleasantly surprised for how it turned out to be. It is a very good fic indeed. Congratulations for the nice job!
Read ya,
ALLS96
Albeon chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
God damn! that was great.