Reviews for Protégé
SkyHana chapter 1 . 12h
I... really don't give half a shit for Bleach now but... this was so well written that I just have to believe that it was written by a true professional. Great work. ;-)

P.S. I found your story in the favourites of Fanfic writer Juliedoo when I was looking for some more Gintama fics if you wanted to know why I'm even reading this even though I hate Bleach.
koylic chapter 1 . 4/12
good story.
arent you going to update it;
Parzival vi Britannia chapter 1 . 3/31
You can't end it here?!
The King in White chapter 1 . 3/13
Excellent work
Chikage chapter 1 . 3/4
I can't get enough of your stories! Keep it up!

Chikage
Moon6Shadow chapter 1 . 2/15
Wow, well that sounds like a nice story line, minus the whole dying and being away from family and friends thing but still a very interesting perspective of how things could have gone and I really enjoyed reading it. :)
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 1 . 1/18
Yo. Yoooo. This is amazing, and I need to read more of this xD I was totally expecting crack from the summary, but this could easily become a long, serious story. No pressure to write more, just saying, if you ever wanna pick it up again, no one's opposed xD
Kronus96 chapter 1 . 1/1
This was cool.
I can't say anything that hasn't been said , but I wanted you to know that I enjoyed the story and the characters very much.
It's nice to see Genryuusai's softer side in fanfics seeing as he's not the type to be open about such things in the manga.
Yeah, he makes you look into everything he does in order to get his full characterization and understand his motives

Anyway thanks to the thousand year blood arc we have confirmation that your interpretation of him was correct.
Congratulations I guess.

I'm rambling now so I'll just say thanks for writing I loved it.
Moikan Yoloko chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I thought this would be a crackfic, but i believe this should be continued, conngratulations, this is incredible.
DemonCry chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I wish this was at least a two shot.
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
This was an amazing story. I really love the build up :) Any chances of writing a sequel to this?
Nymeros chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
When I read the summary I thought: "what an interesting premise". However, when I read the story I thought one word: "awesome". This is an exellent story with a premise that I haven't seen efore, and I hope you could expand on it a little, like the war with Aizen and the whole Momo issue.
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
This is really, really good, just so you know.
Thanks for the read!

The Waywardneko
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Wow. This was an amazing and thought-provoking fic. This premise is very realistic and believable; and the flow of time, the gradual warming between the two and Ichigo's progress was very nicely done.

All in all, a superbly written fic. I loved the 'He stares out of the white window...' (third paragraph), Chad and Ichigo's unvoiced understanding, and Ichigo and Renji's fight. Epic work!
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This is an excellent story.