Reviews for Protégé
Warden of Lore chapter 1 . 3/24
I need moar!
animemangaobsessed chapter 1 . 2/27
ikr! Ichigo has never seemed like a hot head to me. He has his moments where he completely snaps, but over all, he's very cool tempered with a little recklessness mixed in. When I think hot head, I think naruto or some female side character with quick violent hands. Great one shot by the way!
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 1/26
I loved it! Not to mention, it seems a far more sensible course of action than what happens in canon.
Reclun chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
I actually would be interested in this kind of AU story.
flyingreddog chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
That was awesome! And can we have some more please?
Moth chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
So, funny story. I'm scrolling absently through piles of steaming refuse in the archives, and I stumble upon a story with an authors tag that's vaguely familiar.
I promptly read the ever loving shit out of it, because I trust my gut when it comes to stories, and halfway through I'm in a painful mixture of righteous cackling and yelling 'hell yes' loud enough for my friends hours away to tell me to shut up.
So thank you. This made my night.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
very interesting! i do think it's incredibly odd that he just left all his friends and family behind though.
ALLS96 chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
I confess when I read the summary I thought is would be something with more humor, but I am pleasantly surprised for how it turned out to be. It is a very good fic indeed. Congratulations for the nice job!
Read ya,
ALLS96
Albeon chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
God damn! that was great.
Astral and Celestial chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
OuO b awesome as always. Again, I am utterly in awe of your beautiful writing. ;) I just wanta let ya know: you're one of my favorite authors, you know? You, cywscross, cywsaphyre...you three are like the kings/queens of my world. I just love you guys. You've been with my through my teen years, through my entire life really, and given me so much knowledge, so much experience, so much love. And so I just want to say thank you, from the bottom of my heart, because you have lent an unknowing hand to making me who I am today.
Aster
marsolino chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Awesome story. I still would have appreciated a sequel but just this one shot is enough, the rest can be imagined by the readers. Amazing piece of work
Mondtanz chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
If Ichigo really would have received this kind of training, the Winter War would have been over in minutesmaybe seconds. Thanks for the story
Pyrane chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
I agree with you, this would be more logical ;D
Thanks for the story !

***Pyrane***
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
When will you write next chapters?
empty to be deleted chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
"Unohana politely breathing down his neck." I died because this is the most accurate description of her I've ever read.