Reviews for Protégé
Moth chapter 1 . 7/12
So, funny story. I'm scrolling absently through piles of steaming refuse in the archives, and I stumble upon a story with an authors tag that's vaguely familiar.
I promptly read the ever loving shit out of it, because I trust my gut when it comes to stories, and halfway through I'm in a painful mixture of righteous cackling and yelling 'hell yes' loud enough for my friends hours away to tell me to shut up.
So thank you. This made my night.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 6/28
very interesting! i do think it's incredibly odd that he just left all his friends and family behind though.
ALLS96 chapter 1 . 4/24
I confess when I read the summary I thought is would be something with more humor, but I am pleasantly surprised for how it turned out to be. It is a very good fic indeed. Congratulations for the nice job!
Read ya,
ALLS96
Horizon King chapter 1 . 4/21
God damn! that was great.
Astral and Celestial chapter 1 . 4/16
OuO b awesome as always. Again, I am utterly in awe of your beautiful writing. ;) I just wanta let ya know: you're one of my favorite authors, you know? You, cywscross, cywsaphyre...you three are like the kings/queens of my world. I just love you guys. You've been with my through my teen years, through my entire life really, and given me so much knowledge, so much experience, so much love. And so I just want to say thank you, from the bottom of my heart, because you have lent an unknowing hand to making me who I am today.
Aster
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 1 . 4/16
Awesome story. I still would have appreciated a sequel but just this one shot is enough, the rest can be imagined by the readers. Amazing piece of work
Mondtanz chapter 1 . 3/29
If Ichigo really would have received this kind of training, the Winter War would have been over in minutesmaybe seconds. Thanks for the story
Pyrane chapter 1 . 3/25
I agree with you, this would be more logical ;D
Thanks for the story !

***Pyrane***
When will you write next chapters?
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 1/28
"Unohana politely breathing down his neck." I died because this is the most accurate description of her I've ever read.
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Awesome story! Love the idea. :D
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
That part about bringing a bird home like a cat.
littleditto chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
well that's a twist. dead huh?
this looks good
Neanim chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Ah! Its been two years (I think) since you last updated! The story is perfect and I love the plot, I just hope you update soon and don't drop this story since it's got a good response (mostly because of my selfish reason to know what happens next).
socialgirl378 chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Now this is one of the empowering, greatest stories I ever read. Never heard of that idea before, and I like it! Aizen defienitely has no chance against Ichigo now. Also, if you haven't read the series after the Fullbring Arc, then how did you know about Isshin being a Shiba?