Reviews for Don't Got Nowhere To Go
Book girl fan chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
I do hope you find the inspiration to continue this store vertically, even if it does take a while. I'll keep looking out for updates, and review when they come.
nobody impotant chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
Hope you do decide to finish this story sometime.
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
Elmer! I don't think Elmer would hurt them, if only because where's the sportsmanship in hurting Bugs when he's sick?
baffyfan chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
Very nice and intense. I like your writing style and the twist as well. A very good idea for Daffy to finally have his chance to figure out how to help Bugs! Loved the chapter. Lovee it!
nobody impotant chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
Not bad indeed. I'm sorry I haven't been able to read this chapter the very second it was put up, but I was up to things. I think that little twist with Bugs being sick really helped set in that they're at a real low point here. I also liked Elmer having a little morale dilemma, in fact I had a similar idea for Anti- Bugs Bunny alliance, but anyway, I liked this chapter and I think your doing a great job with the drama so far.
BlueTogi12 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Yay you updated! this is really good! i can't wait to find out what happens next!
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Oh, poor Bugs. He is just getting into more trouble than before.
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
Exciting! I just have one piece of advice. You should only have one person speaking per paragraph. That way, it makes it easier to understand who is the one currently talking.
BlueTogi12 chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
I love this! I wanda who's out after Bugs? And what's this first fire Daffy's talking about? Can't wait to find out! Please update soon! _
nobody impotant chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
Mysteries! What is in the case Daffy almost got himself killed for? Who is the guy planning all of this? I can't wait to find out.
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Obviously, Bugs realizes that Daffy will just turn up sometimes, and there is nothing he can do about it.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Things are not looking good for Bugs and Daffy.
nobody impotant chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
Real suspenseful ending. I like how your depicting the two of them, it seems... very sweet. I'm wondering how exactly are things going to go from this to what was happening in the prologue.
nobody impotant chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
You certainly know how to start strong. Bugs and Daffy vs. EVERYONE, that's not fair... for everyone trying to fight those 2 at once! But seriously, that was a great set up for the story and I think I'll love this battle.