Reviews for Holding Hands Is Gay (So I Won't Think About It)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Beautiful I love yes
FallenAngel chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
THIS WAS WONDERFUL. End of story. It made me want to melt into a puddle of goo. Dean's voice was great and overall it was nicely written. Also... I loved the glimpses you showed of Dean's affection for Sam.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
This is so cute my stomach is a flip floppy mess! I could totally see this happening in the show - great job!
LilyNovak chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I LOVED this. It made my heart tingle. Not only was Dean's budding romance with Castiel great, but the glimpses we got of Dean and Sam's relationship were also fantastic. In addition, Dean's voice was great. It was clear and so very him. I could simply picture him in my head. Very nicely done.

Kudos!
Jen chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
It's fics like this that make me really see the love between these two.

I laughed when Dean pulled his hand up from under the table and Cas' was attached. :) LOVED the scene in the car at the end & my heart broke for Cas when Dean jerked away & tried to hide things from Sam. Just the feeling Dean had of his hand being empty without Cas' in it just conveys how much Dean loves Cas & I was so glad he reached over to grab Cas' hand again. The act of interlacing fingers has always been so romantic to me.

Thank you so much for this story. It reminds me of why I fell in love with these two in the first place.
Scifiangel chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Wonderful! Loved it.
Gingerchild chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This was very cute! I just started watching supernatural recently and I just love Dean and Castiel.
Elizabeth1985 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Holy f'n hell - that was amazing. Please write a book. I will buy it without knowing what it's about. You are seriously one of the more talented writers on here.