Reviews for Messy
tuckwoo chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
When's the next chapter coming? :D I wanna read what will happen next XD
Guess who bish chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
I’M STILL NOT LOGGING IN HAHAHAHAHA, fuck you. 8D Nice fic and you better get sure about that sex part soon ._. (just kidding, hun it is even better without it actually). NELIEL IS SO CUTE OMG THEY SHOULD ADOPT HER AND GET MARRIED AHHHHHHH.
Anyway I hope you’re happy that you forced me to review -.-
update soon ne? -coughlazypieceofshitcough-

- loads of bitching by your head bitch
Mayuzu chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
I like it, light, fun and fluffy fic. I love Grimmjow's arrogance and Ichigo's mortification. Rukia is pretty cool as well here. Hoping to read more :)
TheAnimeHannah chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Please update soon! - The sex part was actually alright :D
Achlyse chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Please continue with this! It is very cute and I wish to read much more *_*
TheAnimeHannah chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I loved this! Please continue - I want to know what made Nel cry and what will happen with Ichigo's friends!
Cero-Espada-Chan chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
MOARRRRR! XD This is really good, I love the plot and your writing style! :) Continue. pretty please!
Trostie chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
It seems my review didn't get through the first time... -shrugs- meh.
Anywho... this was actually my first GrimmIchi fic, and... I LOVED IT. Seriously. Not kidding here!

I'm eager to see where you're planning on taking this and I do hope you continue as soon as possible. It was a fun read; that part with Keigo involving Ichigo's innocence regarding the hickey and stuff in particular had me laughing.

Can't wait!
Keep on Keepin' on.
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
gotta admit the ending was good and I felt Ichigo's embarrassment. It would be interesting to see how it continues though
Anaethen chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I LIKE IT! (means I wanna read more of this :P) Seriously, this is a damn great GrimmIchi, I'm waiting for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Yep. You definitely should continue! I laughed a lot at everyone's reaction at Ichigo's hickey. You did a great job! (: