Reviews for The Corset
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 2/8
Thank you for another story.
Moltz chapter 7 . 1/12
Like all your other fans I look forward to the completion of this wonderful story.
Does Edward end up learning how to follow Charles Swan's business? Putting Carlisle Cullen to shame?
Do Alice and Jasper end up working for or with Isabella and Edward?
So much left to learn about these characters.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/28/2015
Still waiting...
NeeNee246 chapter 7 . 11/30/2015
Absolutely fantastic! I love this so much! I am sad that this is the end...so far? Your AN says there will be more but it has been a really long time! I hope that some day there might be more! You left so much more room to add so much more! *crosses fingers*
I love this! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
FANTASTIC! Charlie took the news well. lol I can't wait to read the next chapter! OMG! It's the last one!
NeeNee246 chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
This is so exciting! I wonder how Charlie is going to take the news of Carlisle's plans and his daughter's love for Edward. I am excited to find out! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 4 . 11/30/2015
Awww...I love them! This is fantastic! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
Oh for the love of all swoons! I love this! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
Nice! Edward is a creeper! lol Carlise is a complete douche, eh? I'm not to happy with him! I love this! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
I'm back! lol I am here to read another one of your fantastic stories! :)
ceceprincess1217 chapter 7 . 8/6/2015
girls! this story isn't done?!
coby64 chapter 7 . 6/21/2015
Another great story. Are you going to finish? I love all your stuff!
zeeber chapter 7 . 6/4/2015
loved it...so looking forward to more...thank you for sharing your words...Brenda
b3j02 chapter 7 . 3/3/2015
That was great! Is the rest of the story called something else? It was so good! I glad they ended up together and he finally got his hearts desire.
b3j02 chapter 6 . 3/3/2015
Oh wow! Charlie and Renee took that pretty well, well the part about Bella and Edward anyways. I have a feeling Charlie is going to eat Mr. Cullen alive.