Reviews for The Corset
Julia-S77 chapter 7 . 15h ago
Really liked the ending of this story
Julia-S77 chapter 6 . 16h ago
So glad they managed to escape but I was half expecting Charles to tell Isabella she still had to marry carlisle
Julia-S77 chapter 5 . 16h ago
Oh dear is something bad going to happen to edward for snooping in carlisles office
Julia-S77 chapter 4 . 16h ago
Maybe alice can help them run away together
Julia-S77 chapter 3 . 16h ago
It must have been so hard in those times having to marry someone due to duty and not who you love
Julia-S77 chapter 2 . 17h ago
Isabella doesn't seem to mind that edward is a creeper at all.
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 17h ago
Great first chapter, can't wait for the arrival of miss swan
Treestar2509 chapter 7 . 2/24
True love wins. Yay! Their story is beautiful. I can't wait to see what Charlie says to Carlisle. I have loved all of your stories. You are talented writers. I look forward to your future work. **waiting patiently** Thank you for sharing.
Treestar
Treestar2509 chapter 6 . 2/24
Yay! I am so thankful Mr Swan was a good man and is helping them both.
Treestar2509 chapter 5 . 2/24
I'm glad that Edward told her he would leave if she married Carlisle. He shouldn't have to watch them. I'm so happy they have proof. I hope her father is a reasonable man.
Treestar2509 chapter 4 . 2/24
I hope Carlisle doesn't find out. I love that Alice is helping them. I'm so glad she told him how she feels, but if she marries Carlisle it will break his heart. Fingers crossed. Go live in Seattle. Bella's dad can help them.
Treestar2509 chapter 3 . 2/24
Now the question is love or comfort? What society deems fit or your heart? I'm so thankful I was not born in this type of society.
Treestar2509 chapter 2 . 2/24
I hope they are brave enough to follow their feelings. It's hard enough to be married to someone let alone having your husband chosen for you.
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 2/24
So this is the last story I have left to read. I'm feeling kind of sad. Mr. Masen's POV is interesting. I can't imagine living a life that was predetermined. I have a feeling Mr. Masen's going to be rescuing a girl.
MaryMary123 chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
I love these stories. I hate I read it because you did not finish it. UGH.. and you are one of my fav..writers.