Reviews for The Corset
b3j02 chapter 7 . 3/3
That was great! Is the rest of the story called something else? It was so good! I glad they ended up together and he finally got his hearts desire.
b3j02 chapter 6 . 3/3
Oh wow! Charlie and Renee took that pretty well, well the part about Bella and Edward anyways. I have a feeling Charlie is going to eat Mr. Cullen alive.
b3j02 chapter 5 . 3/2
This is getting exciting! Right at bedtime though! Who needs sleep? I don't... yeah I kinda do... I love this though!
b3j02 chapter 4 . 3/2
I really have no idea how this managed to escape me. It's soooo good. I am enthralled with the characters and story! I hope that they figure out how to keep out of trouble and keep their love.
b3j02 chapter 3 . 3/2
That is quite sad for her to feel that way. I am glad Edward is going to show her that she is worth so much more.
b3j02 chapter 2 . 3/2
Yes I do believe Bella liked it. I think she even fancies him a little ears may get him in a bit of trouble if he is not careful. Great chapter!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 3/2
I some how managed to miss this. I thought I had read everything you wrote. This looks like it's going to be so interesting! I am excited to read more!
Julia-S77 chapter 7 . 3/1
Really liked the ending of this story
Julia-S77 chapter 6 . 3/1
So glad they managed to escape but I was half expecting Charles to tell Isabella she still had to marry carlisle
Julia-S77 chapter 5 . 3/1
Oh dear is something bad going to happen to edward for snooping in carlisles office
Julia-S77 chapter 4 . 2/28
Maybe alice can help them run away together
Julia-S77 chapter 3 . 2/28
It must have been so hard in those times having to marry someone due to duty and not who you love
Julia-S77 chapter 2 . 2/28
Isabella doesn't seem to mind that edward is a creeper at all.
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 2/28
Great first chapter, can't wait for the arrival of miss swan
Treestar2509 chapter 7 . 2/24
True love wins. Yay! Their story is beautiful. I can't wait to see what Charlie says to Carlisle. I have loved all of your stories. You are talented writers. I look forward to your future work. **waiting patiently** Thank you for sharing.
Treestar