Reviews for Naruto- Legend Among Shinobie
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 3/20
I like where this is going but your grammar and misspelled words take a lot away from the story. Maybe find a beta?
XxBirdxOfxHermesxX chapter 4 . 3/19
Hello! I really like your fanfiction! I just thought I'd give you a link, though...

If you go to leaf ninja . com you can see how all of the names are spelled. I noticed you spelled a lot of the Japanese wrong (including names) so I thought I'd help you out a little bit. )

If you need any help with other words and how to spell them and stuff, don't be afraid to PM me. D

Anyhoo, I can't wait to read the rest of your fanfic! I've read many Naruto fanfics where he gains power through the Kyuubi and I don't think I've seen one where they added a character like Taruo! Especially a character who has a connection to Itachi! 3

Keep going, I can't wait to read more!

Skyrere chapter 4 . 2/22
Maybe it's just that you are trying to get to the parts of the story that you feel are more interesting than others, but everything is rushed. You skip ahead a lot which is not very conducive to bonding with the characters.
Just remember...
There are no emergencies in writing.
Do not be in such a hurry that you compromise the integrity of your vision.
Small details are important to give the story depth...
all that boring stuff in between is important to prime the readers to receive the next portion of your vision.

Never give up.
Never Surrender...
18shade0180 chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
I just have 1 word for your fic for now

"proof read"

too many misspelling, missing letter, wrong name spelling.

I don't usually point this out but... when you can mistake even the spelling for yondaime (wtf is Nadami)... ... even your title is misspelled. just pointing that out. I think something should be done.
cwing90 chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
Not bad of a story, so far. The beginning really got my attention and I was feeling for Naruto the whole time he was chased and beat up. Keep it up.
Nurarihyon chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
Yup answer
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
Plz update soon I can't wait 4 more!
XxAshishxX chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
Hurry up and update.
Mr. Motivator chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Great first chapter I like where this is going though I suggest that you read over your work before you post your chapters. I'm not sure if it's that English isn't your first language or it's just horrible spelling but reading over your work can fix that. For example you were writing Kahona when it is KONOHA I don't mean to be rude but it just irks me. I do think that this was an excellent chapter though and I can't wait for the next one.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
"Shinobi" doesn't have an "e" anywhere in it, so my suggestion...don't do anything else until you've gotten a beta reader.
Nurarihyon chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Please Excuse Any of my Spelling errors I didn't re read it because i was in a hurry to post. Let me know what words are spelled wrong by private message and ill change it thank you
narp73 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
the changing of gender roles is interesting. I personally feel that kakashi should remain male. he is the iconic quiet male badass. leave him alone or i will slap you.

that having been said, making sasuke female could be interesting. maybe make it interesting whether naruto likes sasuke or sakura. another thought i had was making shikamaru female. a extremely intelligent, tom-boy female who thinks logically instead of emotionally would be cool. it'll get confusing if you change too many poeple thought. i suggest change a few and leave it at that.

please don't make naruto uber-powerful. those stories in my opinion are usually not very entertaining to read. what makes fight scenes interesting to read/watch is that either side could win. make naruto uber powerful and you lose that dramatic edge. more mature, sure. more willing to use the foxes chakra in controlled bursts, have at it. there are lots of cool things you could do to tweak the storyline with a friendly (to naruto at least) fox (you should still have the ninetails trying to convince naruto to turn to the dark side so to speak...).

those are my suggestions. also, having written my own story with overall little feedback, try not to put too much faith in your reviews. you need to write this story for yourself, not others. there were several times i almost quit due to no feedback.

good luck!

Nurarihyon chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Ok go to my profile to talke the survey...I will ultimately decides what happens because i have a set foundation on how i want this thing to go
Skyrere chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I don't have any suggestions, but I am willing to read the first chapter when you get it up. :)
if that's good, then I will read the next chapter.
If I don't like anything or I feel that things could be improved, I will throw my buck o five in there.
Hoytti chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Iruka - Female
Haku - Female (Add to Harem)
Zabuza - Female
Kurama - Female
Tsunade - Male
Jariya - Female
Orochimaru - Female
Shino - Female (Add to harem)
Kakashi - Female

Hinata - ? (If you want Naruto to be bi then change her gender else leave it. Add to Harem)