Reviews for Marry The Knight
good work hope you update it soon!
The Hero named Villan chapter 23 . 9/16
peach saves Mario?
Ryan the Game Master chapter 23 . 9/15
Ok, seriously. Pamela is getting on my last nerve. This was an interesting story so far, but her arrogance, one track mind and outright hatred for everyone who isn't Harley is grating.
oghren chapter 23 . 9/11
Interesting chapter with a major turning point in the story which I'm looking forward to more of, particularly if Ivy will ever actually love Bruce. So awesome job and and keep it up.
Fading Light chapter 23 . 9/7
Holy shit! This is getting intense!

Excellent job!
Dudtheman chapter 23 . 9/7
love the story! is ivy starting to care for bruce or she going to save him for her own ends. if i had to bet i would say both.
Marridreg chapter 23 . 9/7
Blue balls from hell. Glad to know you're not dead.
Great chapter, great addition to the story. Can't wait for the next one
AltenativeFutureFan27 chapter 23 . 9/6
Busted Bruce.
Now he will play caped man with his Wifes
The Book of Eli chapter 23 . 9/6
Man that must have been torture plus Ivy finally understands that she can't kill either of Bruce's lives. But still I can't wait to see Ivy's plants kick some league of shadows ass...
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 23 . 9/6
Nice job on the new chapter, hope for more soon. I look forward to seeing what Tim is up to
warprince2000 chapter 23 . 9/5
Sweet Chapter! can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter (update soon Plz)
Link0011 chapter 23 . 9/5
Nice chapter! Some story progression is always nice. Hope to see more soon!
Nguyen Nguyen chapter 23 . 9/5
How can I sign up for a pledge?
Great to see an update of this story i really liked it! Hope that we see a new one soon i so want to see how bruce deals with nyssa and thalia! Wonder also how he deals with ivy knowing his identity!