Reviews for The Long Road Home
desireecarbenell chapter 28 . 6/18
Great story.
desireecarbenell chapter 24 . 6/18
that was really too sweet and sexy.
desireecarbenell chapter 3 . 6/18
I am glad that he admitted he wanted to stay.
desireecarbenell chapter 1 . 6/18
Wow...great first chapter. I really like it.
Annelantis chapter 28 . 3/1
There's not really much I can say, except how wonderful this story is. I just read the whole thing in two days. I could not stop. The way you built the relationship between Carol and Daryl was so sweet and really felt realistic to those characters.

Andria790 chapter 28 . 2/28
I'don't actuallly heard of your work through a different author, I found this fic so incredible. My heart was completely satisfed by the way you set each scene and the characters in it so perfectly. I'm going to move on to your next fic because apparently I need more tinkerbell in my life. Have you heard of Praxid? She is simply anot incredible writer. If you haven't checked her work out you should You'd thoroughly enjoy it. I almost thought you two might have put your heads together on this one. Either way Praxid and you are neck and neck in my book and that is high praise. Keep writing... a lot.
Soul of the Evenstar chapter 28 . 1/23
A truly wonderful and well told story.
wonderingwoman chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
just found your story... it was beautiful
KariStarr80 chapter 28 . 7/17/2016
I've spent the past few days reading on this, & I had to tell you that it's probably one of my fave Caryl fics that feels like it actually COULD have happened. A lot of fics actually FEEL like fanfiction, but this so effortlessly branched off from canon that it actually might have gone this way if the writers were less concerned about shock value & gore and more concerned with following through on developing the core characters that we've come to love.

Your writing style is good with few technical errors - easy to follow and not over-done. And thank you for the "smut" btw. I appreciate the story you were trying to tell, but personally I prefer a little icing on top of my cake. ;p

Anywho, considering that it's 6:30 on a Sunday morning, this is probably the best I'm going to do as far as reviews go. Thank you for writing & sharing!
Mellovesall chapter 28 . 6/12/2016
This was so wonderful. All of it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. XO
Mellovesall chapter 22 . 6/11/2016
I had hoped they would make contact with the group. I wonder who in the group is left now? And they said their ILYs. ️
Mellovesall chapter 19 . 6/11/2016
Yay for red wine. lol. And "his woman" is perfectly perfect. I love Daryl's interaction with Luke and how he's teaching him to protect himself and others. xoxo
Mellovesall chapter 18 . 6/11/2016
Oh myyyy, double sigh for the beauty of Caryl. You wrote another perfect moment between those two. xoxo
Mellovesall chapter 17 . 6/11/2016
You slayed me with feels in this chapter. You wrote their conversation in bed absolutely beautifully. I'm really enjoying your story. XO
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 28 . 5/1/2016
Lovely. Such a gentle story, very thoughtfully told!