Reviews for The Way You Make Me Feel
TaShYrEi chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
I loved the 1st chapter! Jou licking the ice cream left on the tip of Anzu's nose was a great touch!
cherryblossoms24 chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
I really like this story! You should make more JouXAnzu stories! It really is a cute but rare pairing and your quite good in making them! I read your other story 'The Meeting' and I love it! Please update more chapters and more JouXAnzu stories!
Kuroi Enkou chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
Poor Yugi *Grabs a tissue* Anyways i really like this story, Anzu/Jou is my favorite straight pairing.

P.S. Can u email me any websites/Stories that r Anzu/Jou. I'd really appreciate it. My email is
Krisandra chapter 3 . 2/19/2005
I like _

Is this the last chapter? If it isn't UPDATE, WOMAN!

This is an AWESOME FIC!
iKiohri chapter 3 . 8/10/2004
Man... very, very poor Yugi! huhuhuhuhu! But this was a very, very nice and sweet fic! Oh my! I loved it! Please update ASAP! Can't wait to read your next one!

That's all for now... Ja, matta ne! Hugs and kisses.. mwahz!
iKiohri chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
OMG! ! Poor Yugi-kun... though I really think that Anzu and Jou looks better... hehhehehe!
iKiohri chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Oh! A very nicie start! Loved it! I have always loved JonnouchixAnzu ficcies... specially this one! Nice goin!
laura chapter 3 . 4/27/2004
good . plez write more plez
Guest chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
YUGI!
darkmagian girl chapter 3 . 3/8/2004
i love it! please update soon!
kitty chapter 3 . 2/28/2004
hey r u going to finish this ANY time soon? HURRY UP PLEASE IN DYING HERE!
Summers Death chapter 3 . 2/6/2004
The hell? You die or somethin'? You *need* to continue and you *need* yo make a lemon...olay, you don't have to do the second part, but the first you do! It's rare to find pro-Anzu fics these days!
strawberrymint chapter 3 . 10/27/2003
Hey!...Wah!...please oh please keep goin'! please continue this story! Because I rarely saw Jounouchi/Anzu stories.
strawberrymint chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
You're story rules! I'm a Jounouchi/Anzu fan! I rarely see stories that is pro to them so keep goin'!
IcyDragontears chapter 3 . 10/8/2003
"WA!" poor Yugi! Jou & Anzu look so cute together! Please continue!

_