Reviews for Only His Love
FadingGrin chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I absolutely loved reading this. You've gotten everything in this fic just right and it was a marvellous read. Thank you for that.
N.Mirz chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
wow this was brilliant! I loved it! Maybe you could move it to Jane Eyre catagory.
Count Rabbit chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I love this.

And I love this line especially:

I study my reflection in the mirror as I muse over these things, lightly tracing the lines of my face with my fingertips.

Its so Blanche...
Shanima chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
You portrayed Blanche very well and this little scene amused me. Your language and wrting style are also very good.

Shanima -x-
Harmonic Friction chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
And... this shall go on my Favs... Great fic, very in character, which is always nice. I love the last couple of lines, very frank. Great job. And btw, I requested a Jane Eyre category which is now up!

much love from john reed's biggest fan
Olive Hue chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Haha! I loved this! You have all the characters down so perfectly, it's like Charlotte Bronte sat down one day and decided to write something from Blanche's point of view. She's still the prissy little snob who can't understand what Rochester sees in Jane. And even though they don't say anything, just the way Jane and Rochester react toward each other is so... THEM. Their love is obvious to everyone but themselves. I adored this story. You should write more Jane Eyre fics!

-Waki
LadyShard chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
I adore this story and love Jane Eyre :) Hey I got the book and the movie! You did this story beautifuly and gave a totally different take on it. Good show! Keep the Jane Eyre fanfiction coming!
miss mcGonagle chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
That was awsome! Great work depicting Blanche's thoughts.
ZekksGoddess chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Love the last line- just love it.

You've really captured Blanche and her vanity, and yet (while still retaing her vanity) she's realized there's something she lacks...

Great writing...keep up the good work!
The Hazelnut chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
I loved reading about all the mean, nasty people in Jane Eyre. Being mad at Mr. Rochester is fun, don't you think? So, naturally, I liked this story. A lot. Your portrayal of an egotistical snob was really good, and I especially liked the story's ending.

Wonder what Blanche would have thought if she knew Rochester was already married. Tee hee.
HerRoyalInsaneness chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Yes! Someone else confesses to liking this book!

I like being able to see from Blanche's perspective, this was really well written, but I think you could make it just a little more... dated. And stylized. Okay, but it was really good! I wish you'd write more! Toodle pip!
PhilosopherCat chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
That was great! Very very- Blanche! This was written with a great deal of sensitivity to all of the characters (very nice!) not just Blanche, as well.

-Sophie
Gnomish Librarian chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Loved is excellent POV.
Sheinbaum chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Very nice!
PepsiAngel chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
This is so good, Nita! I thought there wasn't a story of yours I hadn't read, save for a few Mummy fics, but apparently not. :-)

Really, is there any fandom you cannot do with ease and perfection? All the characters were spot on. Fabbity-fab-fab, (Georgia Nicholson, anyone?) as always m'dear.