Reviews for Fifty Snapshots - Sun and Sky
juz-a-reviewer chapter 1 . 7/11
This is amazing! Best fic I've read. I love how you input every event that happened and their reactions and I love how you build up towards the new future. And your writing and English is amazing! I was drawn in from the first sentence!
protective-kitsune chapter 1 . 6/14
This was wonderful and beautiful.
SilverShadow123 chapter 1 . 5/4
I will favorite this every time it is just THAT GOOD OH MY GOSH
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 1 . 5/1
Wow! Te amo! Te grabaría un mensaje de voz gritandote cuuanto te amo -sí pudiera. Pero no puedo. Asi que imaginatelo. Un fan girl gritando con la voz mas aguda y rompe timpanos que te pudieras topar: TE AMO! GRACIAS POR ESTE MAGNIFICO, PERFECTO ONE-SHOT! AMO EL R27! uf... Enserio, adoro que sea tan largo. Me gusto todo! Desde el principio hasta el fin. Incluida la parte de Tsuna herido, y por la falta de sangre medio borracho. Y a Reborn preocupado mientras estaba a dos paises de distancia de Tsuna. Ame cada aspecto de esta historia. Y la explicación sobre la resonancia de Tri-ni-set. Que abarca los tres cielos: Yuni, Byakuran y Tsuna. Oh, oh! Ni hablar de Byakuran mandando ayuda para Tsuna, tambien grite de emoción en esa parte. Uff... Grite muchas veces. Y aunque tarde horas en leyendo todo ni cuenta me dí. Hasta que mi alarma sono que ya era tarde XD Amo tanto tanto tu historia. Espero hagas mas One-shot asi de largos. O que escribas mas R27 para el mundo. ¡POR FAVOR! ESCRIBE MÁS R27! Gracias por escucharme. Y aunque no tenia escenas de sexo, no le hicieron falta. Es extraño ya que yo amo el carbon pero, pero en tu OS fue perfecto sin el carbon. Lo lograste, una historia tan completa sin introducir escenas fuertes. Me gusto por esto, pocos pueden lograr una buena historia sin carbon de por medio.
akira0411 chapter 1 . 4/21
This is worthy of an Oscar. A whole 42 volumes changed into a story with a small twist in the whole thing. God bless you dammit your story is freaking fabulous oh my god I love it so much I feel like I just read the entire Harry Potter series (which I have yet to complete and I may or may not have just started reading it). I feel so freaking accomplished at finishing this story. A whole forty two volumes put into a oneshot. I seriously do not know how I managed to pull through the entire thing without thinking about anything else as I have never really stayed silent while reading a Fanfiction or an actual book. This oneshot had me completely hook and I cannot believe how talented some people are on the Internet. You have my complete approval about whether you should become an actual Author. I'm sorry if my Review bored you but I had to type this up.
Winter Anime Fan chapter 1 . 4/16
So, I clciked Follow/Favourite and then realized I had to scroll down through the entire thing to get back to review.
So, it was amazing, characterization was awesome, maybe a little OOC, but I'm not a good judge of that.
I love R27, the build-up was at a good pace.
The comedy's amazing, the little parts that make me stop and laugh. Also, Tsuna just telling the Ninth and all his Guardians to go fuck themselves in a nicer way? Laughed so hard, I was out of breath.
Tsuna almost dying was sad and when Reborn saved him, it made all kind of emotions happen.
And Tsuna telling Reborn he's not getting any and the dates since he was thirteen and Reborn was two. Well, I started laughing while typing that.
Four-eyes-girl chapter 1 . 4/15
LOVE THIS SO MUCHHHHHH! XD
helenrenee chapter 1 . 4/12
... I love you. Thank you. My life is now complete.
snownoor chapter 1 . 3/19
So heartwarming and ahhhhhhh you are a talented author :) Thanks for sharing such an amazing story! and keep up the amazing work!
VariegatedMosaic chapter 1 . 2/19
This is really good. I almost cried at the end, so thanks for writing this!
YourGuardianAngel27 chapter 1 . 2/2
I would have never expected a one-shot to have this much character development, and the slowly growing - yet steady - attachment between Tsuna and Reborn... It's just amazing.

The 50 snapshots, though separate and sometimes varying in lengths and intervals, were all wonderful :) I loved the snapshots where Reborn starts to see Tsuna maturing, and thinks to himself, that he has never been wrong about a single person his entire life. I also loved how Tsuna was portrayed here. Strong, resolute but kind. This version of Tsuna is way better than the one portrayed in the Future arc, cause not only did he change Vongola (it being a mafia syndicate to no longer a mafia syndicate) but he have come to solve most of the problems thrown at his way. It's also cute how Reborn had been a huge part of this transformation... His influence in Tsuna's life has always been for the better, even if his methods were over the top.

Even though it took so long for them to finally realize the feelings they had for one another, I can't help but compare it to aged wine. Some things are better when you wait it out. Thanks for writing this! :)
Altiria-Aty chapter 1 . 1/17
*squealing noises* This is my first fic for R27 and I quite think I'm in love, i officially blame you for the obsession i am now going to fall in, and also THANK YOUUU *squeals more*
Kannayiha chapter 1 . 1/1
I don't leave reviews too often anymore but after rereading the original manga, I decided to satiate my 'series-ending-blues' with some (plenty) non-canon stories. However even with an unclear OTP in mind to direct my interest; I found this gem of writing and I LOVE IT SO MUCH! You have established a ship I will now gladly go down with. Your skills are amazing and I'm glad you're a fan of KHR and yaoi too :

Please continue to write. Digging your work to the max and especially this story of yours!
someonesavewillgraham chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Makes me cry every single time. R27 is my otp and omg I loved this so. I need more R27 in my life and this is one of the fics I can read over and over again.
AyameKitsune chapter 1 . 12/18/2015