Reviews for Mira's Messes
Reagemtine chapter 2 . 4/5/2017
Absolutely love this chapter. It's like Pitch went full Yandere on Jack. I love the way you portrayed Pitch after Jack's rejection, so creepy and yet it feels justified.
yummypie193 chapter 8 . 4/4/2017
Haha poor Jack... It's always his fault. XD
yummypie193 chapter 5 . 4/4/2017
RIP heart. It was nice spending time with you. Now I just have this gaping hole in my chest (and it hurts, dammit).
Feran-Sensei chapter 3 . 7/26/2016
*flails arms* ooaoaoaoaoh that ending tho. *0*
Sora Tayuya chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
So. Adorable. Can't. Stop. Laughing.
Sora Tayuya chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
Can't say much to this except lol
Sora Tayuya chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
Pitch's idea of a "thank goodness you are alright" hug is totally creepy and adorable. I liked this chapter a lot, and can definitely see it working in the story proper.
Sora Tayuya chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
Ah, so much excellent terror! I was oh so hoping you'd continue what you started back in chapter 3.
Sora Tayuya chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
Very true bit on the existances of these two entities.
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
Suddenly I am glad of your choice to merge away from book canon. The tale is...just too sad to tell, really. Too sad.
CatOrWall chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
That sounded so very, very bad. I knew it was going to be something else... I thought maybe he'd run into some kind of pricker bush.
CatOrWall chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
Somebody hug Pitch. Now.
CatOrWall chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
I'm barely starting the novels (just managed to get ahold of them), but I think a little bit of General Pitchiner is still alive. The book makes mention to a bit of light left in his heart.

That ending line is killer, btw. I can just imagine Jack's reaction...
CatOrWall chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Hoooooly craaaaaap... that is so messed up. It's more than a little creepy. And Jack would be mentally screwed up forever after that.
CatOrWall chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
Oh jeeze XD Thank you for directing me to this. More Jack/Pitch insanity is always good.