Reviews for Mira's Messes
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Eerie and terrifying as frick.

Just as I like it.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
It is rather sweet.
Anon chapter 7 . 10/30/2014
Gee! It's so sweet! Yeah, that's what worst enemies are for! To help each other! XD I love this so much!
Anon chapter 6 . 10/30/2014
Pitch try to calm Jack! XD It's so sweet! Oh, you have no idea how much I love your stories! .
lala32903 chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
What were you thinking tooth?
SpazzyLassy105 chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
Ahhh, I needed that laugh. Thank you :)
RandoSnake chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
XD
inkpixie chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
Squeeeeee! This is adorable! You should've made this an update for AHFF but I'm not complaining. This is too cute! Kid!Pitch is so so so adorable! Urrrrgh! And then when he ate the bug.. Hahahahaha! I love this! I really love it!
Wildrop chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Your Pitch and Jack are so much fun. Thank you for the stories!
ZtheSOI chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
oh god xd why isn't the seventh chapter on AHFF? i almost died laughing
inkpixie chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
Oh my god. The beginning of this chapter tho.. Hahahahaha. *cough* I love these!
Leia chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
Wow. Just wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Beautiful imagery in the first chapter - I really like the way you wrote this. Well, I like the way you write in general, but this was especially nice. I've been rereading it quite a bit; it seems almost poetic.

And the third chapter was definitely a very interesting twist on Pitch remembering the golden age. Possibly even more traumatic than regaining Kozmotis' memories, and it makes a lot of sense. I was unsure whether you meant to imply that Pitch grew less "human" by remembering. His smile at the end seemed rather more disturbing than usual, but then an open ending works too.
littlemouse 02 chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
The last two paragraphs are the most interesting to me. Something not many people realize that Jack can do a lot more to hurt than Pitch sometimes.
...Does this really count as irony? I'm not good at recognizing it.
littlemouse 02 chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Whoa... the what ifs are sometimes fun to toy around with... I have an odd admiration for sad what ifs.
...Dayum. Now I want to see a story constructed out of this.
What is it that Pitch did to set Jack off?
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »