Reviews for Mira's Messes
littlemouse 02 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Oh my goodness. This makes a PERFECT analogy!
Grr, why didn't think of it first! x3
It's really cool, why isn't it in a Home for Fear?
Estrella85 chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
Hadn't seen any updates on your Home for Fear so I thought I'd check to see what you'd been up to. Glad I did or I would have been missing these jewels! :D Always loving your writing, whether dark or light!
674465757765 chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
This story is great. I like how you can change from lighthearted chapters in 'A Home for Fear' and then turn to this. Dark and heartbreaking. You have a gift, really. The second chapter had to be my favourite - so far. It shows how dedicated he can be when wanting something as precious as Jack Frost. Keep this up please. It's amazing.
hopeistheway chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
*whistles* well then.
My skin literally erupted with chills when I read this. Just... Wow. I'm both amazed and terrified at this.
Pitch's reaction at Jack's rejection felt like a punch in the stomach. He destroyed the Guardians one by one until only Jack was left. The fact that it was so easy to do so only made it hurt even more.
This is beautiful. Sick, twisted, and beautiful.
hopeistheway
ukwand77 chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Wow I really like this. Especially the last chapter. It was an odd way to think and definitely true. Hope you post again soon!
ChucklingDevil chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
Wow, so far the second and fourth chapters have been my favourites. I can't help it, I just love Pitch as a psychotic-clingy-thing and I love seeing how people write him differently.
The fourth one was a lovely introspective look at the polar opposites, quite intriguing and very well written.

I'm looking forward to more!
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
You are best author. Compared to your work, mine is a pot of acid you accidentally stuck your eyes into. And lived through.

Stay amazing,

The Almighty Pickle Lord
The One Named MoonLight chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Oh man, another one brought into existence by the infamous Mira? God, I'm gonna faint!
InspectorZebra chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Jack/death and Pitch/life, you found a good one! I mean, light and darkness is evident, but the last two one put their characters into a different perspective. I doesn't know why, but now it make me think about Maslow pyramid.
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3