Reviews for Under the Water
Slytherin Princess Nysa chapter 15 . 1/16/2019
Every single time I read Arva I think of aardvark ?
Slytherin Princess Nysa chapter 11 . 1/16/2019
I could be wrong but Lapis lazuli stones stand for truth and wisdom, not friendship and love
NoWarningShots chapter 1 . 9/22/2018
Wasnt sure I was going to start reading bc I'm deciding how u feel on the summary but ignore Purplestan. I LIKE that writing style and if they have an opinion like that then they should realize that the Percy Jackson series was written that way and it is GLORIOUS. You stay you bc I am reading this story and want to read it with a changing POV.
Purplestan chapter 2 . 4/14/2017
No no no you don't change change who's telling the story. If you want to show more than one characters feelings then write it in third person. You don't write in first person then change round who's telling the story. If you want to write in first person then you pick one character and stick to their point of view. I'm sorry but if you want to be a good writer you do not switch point of views. I wish people would learn that and actually write correctly.
Purplestan chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
You wrote ball instead of bowl there's a big difference between them. You certainly wouldn't be able to put names into a ball...
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 24 . 8/31/2015
I loved it! keep up the good work!
Dancing-Souls chapter 23 . 10/3/2014
awe yay so happy for their peaceful moments before things go back to getting crazy!
Dancing-Souls chapter 22 . 10/3/2014
Awe her brother and sister are awesome!
Dancing-Souls chapter 20 . 10/3/2014
Cool she talked to the dead tributes...that is a very interesting twist :O
Dancing-Souls chapter 19 . 10/3/2014
wow awesome she awoke! Poor Finnick...the struggle is hard.
Dancing-Souls chapter 17 . 10/3/2014
Ah dang take some time to grieve, but then cheer up a little. Go slow. :)
Dancing-Souls chapter 16 . 10/3/2014
wow so dang cool!
Dancing-Souls chapter 11 . 10/3/2014
awe such a touching scene in the midst of all the sadness :)
Dancing-Souls chapter 7 . 10/3/2014
Wow just wow Avra's pain :O
I guess I really connected with it this chapter.
Dancing-Souls chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
Dang their scenes together are the best, Finnick and Avra. I really do like Avra's alliance with Alt though as well it comes in at a close second! I like Alt he is an awesome character darn why do awesome people have to die? :(