Reviews for Under the Water
ImsebastianstanButter chapter 2 . 4/14
No no no you don't change change who's telling the story. If you want to show more than one characters feelings then write it in third person. You don't write in first person then change round who's telling the story. If you want to write in first person then you pick one character and stick to their point of view. I'm sorry but if you want to be a good writer you do not switch point of views. I wish people would learn that and actually write correctly.
ImsebastianstanButter chapter 1 . 4/14
You wrote ball instead of bowl there's a big difference between them. You certainly wouldn't be able to put names into a ball...
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 24 . 8/31/2015
I loved it! keep up the good work!
Dancing-Souls chapter 23 . 10/3/2014
awe yay so happy for their peaceful moments before things go back to getting crazy!
Dancing-Souls chapter 22 . 10/3/2014
Awe her brother and sister are awesome!
Dancing-Souls chapter 20 . 10/3/2014
Cool she talked to the dead tributes...that is a very interesting twist :O
Dancing-Souls chapter 19 . 10/3/2014
wow awesome she awoke! Poor Finnick...the struggle is hard.
Dancing-Souls chapter 17 . 10/3/2014
Ah dang take some time to grieve, but then cheer up a little. Go slow. :)
Dancing-Souls chapter 16 . 10/3/2014
wow so dang cool!
Dancing-Souls chapter 11 . 10/3/2014
awe such a touching scene in the midst of all the sadness :)
Dancing-Souls chapter 7 . 10/3/2014
Wow just wow Avra's pain :O
I guess I really connected with it this chapter.
Dancing-Souls chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
Dang their scenes together are the best, Finnick and Avra. I really do like Avra's alliance with Alt though as well it comes in at a close second! I like Alt he is an awesome character darn why do awesome people have to die? :(
Dancing-Souls chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
Awe this chapter was just too awesome! You should consider lending your skills out! I would rent it for a day or two. lol Besides that I just loved the vulnerable moment Avra and Finnick had! :3
Dancing-Souls chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
Haha oh my gosh to know why she was watching Mags is hilarious I love your writing style even though you said it was hard to write a guy that isn't your own OC. :) Great job with Finnicks point of view. I really enjoyed it.
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 10/3/2014