Reviews for Dystopian Dreams
BloodDripsFromMyOpenWounds chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
That was intense :0
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
You nailed the characterization, the dialog, even Eren's internal monologue. I think the 'chess' metaphor was delightfully confusing, and the ending was beautifully obscure.
Lilgreyblob chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Wowww. Way to make me painfully sad and completely entertained at the same time. So depressing... but very realistic.

Well written!

Thanks for the read!
MusicDancer chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
You are an extremely talented writer and my heart is bleeding. I hope you write more and that you know of your power with words. You wield them as if they are a team of war horses, steady and strong, but bred to fight and show the world their power. Thank you for writing this and I look forward to other pieces by you.
Ran chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This was beautiful. It made my heart break and at the same time, I coudn't help but love every second of it. This is the angst I woudn't mind reading even if it makes me cry a thousand times! And I simply love how it is written.
KohakuHai chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
The thing that got shattered there which couldn't be pieced together was my heart. This was so beautiful that it actually made me cry. :'(
Please write more.
unitylove chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
How does this not have more reviews?! The imagery was so beautiful! I loved everything 3