Reviews for Finding Love & Drama
Verteller chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
Why is Ichigo an asshole?
sagawinchester chapter 2 . 12/1/2016
HAHAHAHA omg I laughed so hard at Ichigo and Renji's scene. I must say that when Ichigo fist appeared, all cocky and rude with Ishida, I kinda hated him. But then you gave me that gay scene and then I just couldn't.
This is, by far, the strangest thing I've ever read, but in a good way. I like Ishida's attitude :3
Other thing, when you said in Chad's POV "My friend Shiro" I thought it was about Toshiro hahaha oh god

Well, your story is good and funny, I don't know when you're going to update it but I'll wait XD
Read you later! Big hug! :*
moonshiro chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
please more? ;A;
shadowcat ninja chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh please update on the story how does Chad meet Ishida-same
Taylor loves halo chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
It's great.
Nox100000000000 chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
*laughing note in voice* Ichigo is...a total bitch in this!
yay chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
Yes you updated! And I can't wait for Chad to Uyru-Chan!
briar black death rose chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
I can't remember how I found this story but it's interesting
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
it's interesting so far but I think if you're going to multiple POV's using I would be odd but it's your writing style so who am I to criticize. Shirosaki's POV is by far my favorite and seeing Ichigo OOC as well as Uryuu slightly like it is interesting. I bet this will get real good with the plot rolling and the die cast.
GeminiLuvsYaoi chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Hey its me partner you did good with this story Love You... We torture people like they do to us Mwhahahaha
GeminiLuvsYaoi chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Hey Partner it's me this Story will be amazing we should upload one every week so they can be tortured lol Love you...