Reviews for Little Visit
lucel18 chapter 8 . 5/18/2018
LOOOOOOVE THIS FIC...THANK YOU!
lucel18 chapter 7 . 5/18/2018
LOL. Rory can be clueless sometimes.
lucel18 chapter 6 . 5/18/2018
Yaaaay! They finally kissed!
lucel18 chapter 5 . 5/17/2018
Oh, these two...just date already. Lol! the comfortable friendship these two settled in is one of my favorite things. It's a bonus when their friendship turns into something more, thanks to their undeniable chemistry. Love how well you convey that through your writing. Thank you!
lucel18 chapter 4 . 5/17/2018
OMG...the UST is thick here...lol! Love it!
lucel18 chapter 3 . 5/17/2018
I love it! I wonder if he is nervous as she is but just better at hiding it. Lol. Thank you!
lucel18 chapter 2 . 5/17/2018
They miss each other. I think Jess is guarded here. But I hope these two can go past their friendship. Thank you!
lucel18 chapter 1 . 5/17/2018
Oooooh...I like this AU so far...Thank you!
Droolia chapter 8 . 6/22/2016
I can see what you mean by being a perfectionist. I think I read that from one of your sequel's ANs. figured I should go back to the beginning so I could figure out what was going on.

I think it's cool that you wrote this so early on. Before Yale even entered the picture. Her life seemed so incredibly lonely though. I guess it was a good thing that she had Paris on the show. I'm glad Jess came to visit. Did he just push his feelings aside early on and now seized his chance? Did he come hoping to start something or did he truly just want to visit her?

I thought you did a great job writing it. The words and storyline as well as timeline for the events that unfolded flowed really well.
subchan chapter 8 . 5/6/2015
i love this story.
rescued-you-from-robots chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Hey, just wanted to let you know how this fic is important for me! I'm Brazilian, and aaaages ago your piece was one of the reason that I started get a better of the English language :) I hope you're doing fine these days!
ClashingColoursChasingRainbows chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
Read this story ages ago, but only just got an account so I can FINALLY add it to my favourites! I love everything about this, the way it's written and how everything changed in one short weekend. The last lines are beautiful! :-) Thanks!
MissGoalie75 chapter 8 . 4/5/2009
you know what i like the most about this adorable fic? i like how you didn't use any of the cliche moments that a lot of writers would normally use (ie rory walking back into the apartment with just a towel, blah blah) and i think that really made this story unique. yeah, there was the sexual tension, but it wasn't so...obvious. idk i just really enjoyed reading this - great job :)
fangbang chapter 8 . 3/1/2009
Aw loved this, I always wished that Jess and Rory would have stayed together or got back together in GG since they are such a perfect match ;) and milo v isn't too bad himself
Scazydramaqueen282 chapter 8 . 8/8/2006
“Your eyes are like coffee,” she breathed, feeling herself willingly drawn into them.

“Coffee’s an addiction.”

“Precisely what I was saying.”

ok, that was amazing! It was perfect! loved it!

-Mariah :) :) :) :) :) :)