Reviews for By Any Means
deniselynne1966 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
This was amazing...the angst...the love!
dkflpn chapter 57 . 6/6/2014
i'm glad he was able to give some comfort.i don't think she would allow him to take any punishment for whatever rick wants to do to her. if the prison was still up, they could get a group decision. that would be a fair ruling. since Maggie already agreed-there weren't that many to decide though. I have no idea what season 5 will do
thanks for the story
dkflpn chapter 56 . 6/6/2014
good they both were feeling terrified- I don't think it will go well on the show, but you never know
thanks great story
dkflpn chapter 55 . 6/6/2014
I would be terrified about going back in the lions den-daryl being so distant isn't helping
TheRealSonia chapter 27 . 6/6/2014
You're killing me. Killing me.
TheRealSonia chapter 25 . 6/6/2014
This chapter was full of feels and sexiness. Loooooved it!
TheRealSonia chapter 24 . 6/6/2014
I'm glad that she voiced her feelings, no matter how terrifying it must have been. She had to do it, otherwise they'll be stuck in limbo forever.
TheRealSonia chapter 13 . 6/6/2014
I'm confused. In a previous chapter, he said that she couldn't go back to the prison, and now he's upset that she won't come back.
TheRealSonia chapter 9 . 6/6/2014
And Daryl sure can be dense!
TheRealSonia chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
Oh, the angst! Carol sure can be hard on herself.
AntoDixon chapter 58 . 6/6/2014
Very good chapter, but I wonder ... so let us to all?
No, please continue! :D They both go well!
Greetings from Argentina!

ANTO :0)
TheRealSonia chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
Yeaaaaah! He found her!
kawinki chapter 58 . 6/6/2014
I love this story. Poor Carol. Damn Rick. Thanks for writing.
untapdtreasure chapter 58 . 6/6/2014
I want to thank all of you that have reviewed. Even the 'guest' that tore down my interpretation of Carol because you make me strive to be better at my portrayal. This has been an amazing journey. One that I wouldn't have wanted to take with anyone else but you, happy blue ink! 3 thanks for giving me a chance!
jenmelton1976 chapter 58 . 6/6/2014
Finally the confrontation! Carol vs. The Ricktator. I cannot see how Daryl would allow anyone to harm Carol, and I really liked how you had him say, "WE got some explainin' to do," as if he sees himself as her partner already. Loved this!