Reviews for A Deeper Bond
redx1221 chapter 10 . 6/22
Well I would have a clan called inner fire they would be deep in the kagero territory and not only can they soul charge cards from the drop zone they gain strength from them as well all cards in the front and back rows they would look like humans but with a mix of royal paladin armor but kagero armor as well and there strongest creatures are phenoixs and griffions and some tame wild lions tigers and other verity of animals forces to and my avatar would be called Hero of Inner Fire Zedal grade 3 lb4 when you ride this card soul charge 4 from drop zone and you gain 5000 for each card you soul charged and he gains 2000 for each inner fire card in your soul if more than 5 plus one critalcal
Counter blast of two soul charge two from drop zone and with a soul blast of three bind three cards in your opponents hand randomly of course I've but a lot of thought into this as you can see
Warmach1n32 chapter 10 . 6/22
Hello DE2810, FYI I have the Royal Paladin Trial Deck several extra from Booster packs. And wait, If you have 4 teams of 3 people you get 12 so if 1 team have to go solo that means that 1 team have 4 people. Which is fine, It would be funny if all the girls get put into 1 team.

Also for my custom clan I call it the Earth's Defense Initiative, and as the name suggest are made entirely out of Earth's near-future army (remember in the Link Joker Arc where ALL Cardfighters heard that 'special' broadcast? well what would happen if multiple carfighters have a government and military background and a government program was initiated to prevent another Link-Joker invasion from happening again. Governments Will become suspicious if almost Everybody have no idea what they did for a few days while being Reversed. This will be Cardfight Vanguard's version of the Men in Black. Whose agents are teen Cardfighters, you have to admit that would be cool.)

Now Grade0's are mostly the support staff like Engineers, Medics, etc. Grade1's are Infantry like Riflemen, Mortar crews, Snipers, and Rocket troopers. Grade2's are crew weapons' like Tanks, Artillery, and Infantry with Powerarmor(Search Zone Trooper or Z Raider) and Grade3's are Super-Units like the Mammoth Tank, Juggernaut, and Commandos. This deck is entirely inspired by GDI faction from "Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars" RTS game(you can search for the units to get a picture of what it looks like and their possible abilities).

This deck specializes in getting free extra attack power for attacking specific units with specific grades(Example snipers get 4000 power for attack grade 1 or lower units, while Tanks get 2000 for attack a Grade2 only.) The downside is the deck have smaller base attack power the sniper have a basic attack of 6000. A bonus is the ability to target the back row RGs and certain units have abilities that target multiple units like the Narukami. This would be a formidable clan if used correctly and what other clan uses the Grade system itself as a way to increase attack power? Hope you like my OC clan inspired by a videogame.
NatsuShinigami chapter 10 . 6/22
XD Omg DAT CLIFFHANGER!

YAY, you updated after a long time!

and...well...my clan would be Dragonkin, from the Dragon empire.

It would consist of humans who possess the power to slay dragons with magic, aka Dragon slayers
Each dragon slayers slays dragons of his/her respective elements, like Water dragon slayer, Fire dragon slayer, Sky dragon slayer, lighting, holy, shadow, etc.
(similar to the dragon slayers of the anime fairy tail)
seeker24 chapter 10 . 6/22
Yeay!you update this chapter finally,good chapter.

Creating my own clan huh?hmm...Maybe it Blaze Paladin from United Sanctuary.

Maybe sound bad but it just some Liberators from Gold Paladin Legion turning them to Blaze superior calling and stacking the bottom ,they could dish multipile units consist knights and elf with blue flame power.
keerat.kaurkahlon chapter 10 . 6/21
Amazing chapter...I wonder who is the (un)lucky one who gets the red ticket. (I won't br suprised if it's blaster blade ;)...and to be fair now even I can't stop imagining her as human Ho-oh myself...my imaginary clan is Phoenix paladins which consists of fire using angels, knights, fire birds(lol) and dragons. Their main skill is to obtain power from their fallen comrades (the ones in damage zone [not as counter attacks] and drop zone) which help them get criticals, shield power, damage power, and for Agni to stand herself and her rearguards again :3
U-Know Yunho chapter 10 . 6/21
How in the world did he put a piggy bank inside his bag that liberator is indeed an idiot.

Cat girls huh... you have a wild pervy fantasy there my friend.
no-name chapter 10 . 6/21
for my made up clan it wil be name dimensional dragohumans humans that are dragons with dimensional base powers who wear kinght armor with rainbow highlights. they're play style are to prevent the opponent to ride g unites as well as to force them to sent cards with the same name to the drop zone from both deck and hand gaining benefits from it as well and some time gain criticals. they are part of the dragon empire.
IreneFlamel89 chapter 3 . 6/21
U watch running man too? I luv this
I'm a Un-Reverse fighter. My clan is kagero and my avatar is Perdition Dragon Vortex Dragonewt
Jdbl00d chapter 9 . 3/25
Hey there man.

Loving this story. So many clich├ęd situations of a couple who are building on the love life, even if they don't realise it. Hope you are still continuing this and would love to see more.

On a side note, with the chaos the Battle Sisters have ensued, what are your thoughts on the Liberators' and Jewel Knights' reactions if they find out? (Maybe Alfred as well...?)
redx1221 chapter 3 . 2/11
By the way I'm using a narukami deck now there my favorite clan
mine favorite would be shin and my least fav morikawa
as well i'm a un-reverse fighter and i'm new to card fighting so i don't have an avatar yet though if i had to pick one from my limited knowledge i'd pick juggernaut maximum
redx1221 chapter 9 . 1/3