Reviews for A Deeper Bond
Mickey Yoochun the Brony chapter 16 . 12/11
Buleh paham tu andang nya welcome to college's life menjaga club, assignment, deadline etc.
JustAGuyWithTime chapter 16 . 12/11
I gotta say, one thing I really love about your writing is that you give attention towards characters apart from Blade and Salome as well! Love Llew's fanboying, Gallatin and Gancelot's usual chatter, and basically everyone!

Needless to say, Blade and Salome are the best.
That was awesome! Hope you update soon, and all the best!
YukiTerumi23 chapter 16 . 12/9
That was an amazing chapter!

I must say, Gallatin and Gancelot's little conversation piqued my interest almost just as much as the random explosion at the end.
And aww, both Blade and Salome are absolutely precious!

I'm now gonna IMPATIENTLY wait for the next chapter XD It's too good
Till then, all the best! Keep up the good work and most importantly, take care!
Hayashinkage17 chapter 16 . 12/9
It's been a while...even I had started to think that this story might not continue...but I still had my hopes up...and here we go, an update!

It's been long since I departed from Vanguard...but looking at this continuation...I started to try indulging into it again. And...onto the story:

It's quite an awkward situation that Blade and Salome got into...but what I didn't expect is the anxieties of Salome... Blade's of course is common...but Salome's reactions were a bit...well...it just showed that Salome was getting attached to Blade quite close (Normally, shouldn't she be angry and won't ever think about it again...but it didn't happen...Geez...she's in loveReading Lord Alfred's saying "the embodiment of your consciousness"...*I Try to imagine, walk into an empty room...and laugh my heart out...It's damn funny...good job Milord!*

And I guess...Sharon is having something on her mind...is she trying to be a wingwoman? I'll wait for it to find out.

Btw, great chapter...and good luck with your club and I hope you could overcome your obstacles! See you again!
Izayoi Mikazuki chapter 16 . 12/9
Salutations my ASEAN senpai.
Hayashinkage17 chapter 15 . 3/11
From Indonesia. Although I can't play Vanguard and rarely watched the movie (Heck...even I even never played it.), but thanks to wikia and your story I can at least follow this one. You should teach me someday :D. Keep going and love it!
ReversedAngel chapter 15 . 3/10
I'm from Myanmar!
Nvn50 chapter 15 . 3/7
I am from Denmark.
And will blade and salome realise What they feel for each other soon?
Echo751 chapter 15 . 3/3
I'm from California, US. BTW cool country. :)
Izayoi Mikazuki chapter 15 . 3/1
I'm from Indonesia :3
YukiTerumi23 chapter 15 . 3/1
Ohmygod that cliffhanger. I'm screaming myself, I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT DX

Pfff I loved this chapter, keep up the good work!

And yee, I am from India!
Warmach1ne32 chapter 15 . 3/1
Welp, I know who Kamui is, after getting hit with the hint stick 3 times. Also Asura should have also asked for an autograph after volunteering to be the Idol's security.

The campfire scene could have been longer, with BB and Lab talking about what happened in between the last time they met and now, talk about family, etc. Lab haven't answered Salome's question on how they became siblings from BB tripping into the ocean (which I'm guessing is near a cliff since a beach would make no sense).

Also I think Lab and her friends haven't left yet and is still spying Blade from that hint when they said they had little time.

Overall the start and the 2nd half of the chapter is spot on, the camp fire segment did feel a bit rushed, and Salome after getting out would rush to the towel and then rush back to the warm water because night air is very cold and being covered in water does not help keep you warm. So while funny, not likely to happen.

Finally, I'm at Indonesia, Surabaya, fellow Asian :)
Mickey Yoochun the Brony chapter 15 . 3/1
Well damn...the old classic walking to the hot spring without knowing the girl is heavily naked is fine sight to see since Salome is *ahem* have fine figure and oh yeah apa khabar bro lama dah inda update cerita mu ani masuk college kah?
Revengermajestyliberator chapter 15 . 3/1
OMG! Ok... that one was really possible... and wow, oh well good luck to Ahmes... oh yeah what else... oh right I'm from PH :) can't wait for your update.
CrocoerGinex01 chapter 15 . 3/1
Well, apparently I'm from Indonesia, so hello, fellow ASEAN member countryman!