Reviews for A Life Extended
priscious chapter 6 . 7/21
Hi.. I'm not sure whether you'll read this or not, but I think it's been a great story so far and hopefully someday you'll continue writing this. I've read all your Tiva stories more than twice and I wish you were the real NCIS scriptwriter. I feel like you really know their character and I could really imagine your stories come to life. You might be busy and don't always have the time and inspiration, but I do hope that as long as you're still capable of writing you won't stop telling stories about them.
Matt Garvey chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
A bit of a spin on the Rota deal Director Sheppard offered him a few years earlier but still an excellent story with a nice twist. Be looking for another story soon :)
RunKatRun chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
Another adorable chapter too bad this was the last new one in my inbox!
RunKatRun chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
Again, getting to this after it's sat in my inbox for quiet literally MONTHS. But it's always great to read some T/Z :)
Thanks!
RunKatRun chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
I just got around to reading this chapter, great way to capture Tony's insecurities!
talimom1997 chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
Yeah. They need each. Love how you pissed him off, then turned it around to bring them together.

Yeah. I want them to have a conversation like this and end up together. Soon. Somewhere. Anywhere.
CameliaLaTxa chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
So I've held off on reading this story because the original made me cry so hard. It was beautiful, but gut wrenching in moments. I had enough confidence in your writing abilities to be afraid of the pain drawing those moments out would cause. But I gave in. And now I'm posting this review in the hopes it could help inspire you to continue. These six chapters are beautiful and perfect and I want more!
RunKatRun chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Another chapter sitting in my inbox waiting to be read: what took me so long to get around to this? As always, this chapter is awesome. On to read the rest in this series :)
Wanderer2020 chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
You should continue this! I loved the original "A Life" but getting the story behind each snippet is so much better!
Thanks for writing! )
chemtz chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
I miss this story
Update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
Wow I can't believe someone wrote they weren't in character. I love how this story is going and they definitely seem in character, just in love which you never saw not the show which is why I think they're interaction is different but it still works amazingly well! A life is probably my favourite story ever, and I am so glad you're expanding it. It's very well done!
Sunnyside2 chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
If I wasn't already glad that you're expanding on the original story, this would seal it. I love the raw need of Tony's emotions. Wanting and needing Ziva. And Ziva reciprocating which is an awesome surprise cause I thought she was visiting for now n moving in the next chapter. Also, I giggled at Ziva's staunch refusal at Tony working for the CIA lol. I'm gonna go ahead and assume it's the undercover spy work a la frog that's she's against lol.

Excitedly awaiting chapter 7 :-)
NCIStiva3 chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
Oh, my God! This chapter was amazing! This whole story has sent chills down my spine and given me goosebumps. You are such an amazing writer. I've read every fanfic you've ever written. I'm sorry I haven't reviewed all of them, but I just want to say that they were all so perfect.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
That was amazing! I love how true they stayed true to themselves and weren't outlandishly lovely dovey and yet you could see they acres for each other. It was great!
diana teo chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
So much for the surprise...but it was fun seeing Tony rant... ;)