Reviews for A Life Extended
AndYouLetHerGo chapter 6 . 4/13
I love how you write and I will miss it terribly, that is why I am re-reading all of your stories again. This is the second time I read this and I think you should finish with the rest of it before our pending and complete retirement from the show when MW leaves for good. Just and idea I am throwing out there in the universe!
emily chapter 6 . 11/6/2015
hi I think that it would be really great if you could write a story based on tony and zivas life in san diego! i need some tiva in my life right now after serious tiva withdrawals:-)
aic89 chapter 6 . 10/25/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update this.
priscious chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
Hi.. I'm not sure whether you'll read this or not, but I think it's been a great story so far and hopefully someday you'll continue writing this. I've read all your Tiva stories more than twice and I wish you were the real NCIS scriptwriter. I feel like you really know their character and I could really imagine your stories come to life. You might be busy and don't always have the time and inspiration, but I do hope that as long as you're still capable of writing you won't stop telling stories about them.
Matt Garvey chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
A bit of a spin on the Rota deal Director Sheppard offered him a few years earlier but still an excellent story with a nice twist. Be looking for another story soon :)
RunKatRun chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
Another adorable chapter too bad this was the last new one in my inbox!
RunKatRun chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
Again, getting to this after it's sat in my inbox for quiet literally MONTHS. But it's always great to read some T/Z :)
Thanks!
RunKatRun chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
I just got around to reading this chapter, great way to capture Tony's insecurities!
talimom1997 chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
Yeah. They need each. Love how you pissed him off, then turned it around to bring them together.

Yeah. I want them to have a conversation like this and end up together. Soon. Somewhere. Anywhere.
CameliaLaTxa chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
So I've held off on reading this story because the original made me cry so hard. It was beautiful, but gut wrenching in moments. I had enough confidence in your writing abilities to be afraid of the pain drawing those moments out would cause. But I gave in. And now I'm posting this review in the hopes it could help inspire you to continue. These six chapters are beautiful and perfect and I want more!
RunKatRun chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Another chapter sitting in my inbox waiting to be read: what took me so long to get around to this? As always, this chapter is awesome. On to read the rest in this series :)
Wanderer2020 chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
You should continue this! I loved the original "A Life" but getting the story behind each snippet is so much better!
Thanks for writing! )
chemtz chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
I miss this story
Update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
Wow I can't believe someone wrote they weren't in character. I love how this story is going and they definitely seem in character, just in love which you never saw not the show which is why I think they're interaction is different but it still works amazingly well! A life is probably my favourite story ever, and I am so glad you're expanding it. It's very well done!
Sunnyside2 chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
If I wasn't already glad that you're expanding on the original story, this would seal it. I love the raw need of Tony's emotions. Wanting and needing Ziva. And Ziva reciprocating which is an awesome surprise cause I thought she was visiting for now n moving in the next chapter. Also, I giggled at Ziva's staunch refusal at Tony working for the CIA lol. I'm gonna go ahead and assume it's the undercover spy work a la frog that's she's against lol.

Excitedly awaiting chapter 7 :-)