Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
babygirl2928259 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
sweet
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Wow, I really thought it would be a Wolf - naughty Jasper!
TrueSkye chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
OMFreak! That was filthy! My lust is already freaky-Jasper flavored anyway, so just reading this has left me panting and wantonly lecherous...no way would I survive living such a dirty little secret w/ Jasper...but what a freak-hot way to go ツ

*...snaps out of Jasper-coma, shakes off the yums and happily clicks 'Favorite Story'*
Bell 1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
WOW! That was quite an interesting story, but I can't help wondering what they are like, if "... not like that". This was too hot for them to NOT be "like that".
Robin.D chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
oh wow Jasper and Bella :-) that was good :):):):)
wishfulphoenix chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Hot! Never was into Jasper but now? Damn!
OliveTrusty chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Jasper? No way! Dang that was great!
slc6548 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
That was really good!
Carebear31374 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Oh would love to see this continued ;)
twi nana chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
NOT who I was expecting...and yummy, would LOVE to see where this would go as a multi chap.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Love it.
Breaking Aurora chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Hot lil guilty pleasure and I always love some Bella/Jasper fics! :-) The mystery was nice - I was guessing Jasper or Carlisle but was pleased to find it was Jasper :-) I love canon stories but Jasper is definitely my 2nd fave! I've been reading a couple of your short advent stories today - nice little escapes and I always love your writing. Thanks, hon!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Jasper would be quite the dirty little secret to have. Lucky girl!
christag banner chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Mmm Jasper! Wish you'd write a full Jasper/Bella story.
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Out of my own sense of depravity, I was envisioning Jasper as the "male lead" in this story. (I may have mentioned, once or twice, that I {heart} him. Hard.)

Glad my wish/dream came true!

That was pretty damn hot. Always more exciting when you're being a little naughty. Forbidden fruit is the sweetest.

Good job.

I'm curious to know about the "No one, it seemed, was like what they pretended to be."