Reviews for Great Expectations
I enjoyed this story, lets just hope you will come back eventually
kurokazeryuu chapter 41 . 1/28
I discovered this story at ao3. I thought it was good. Don't listen to all them prats leaving hate comments. You just do you. They could've worded their comments in a different way instead of being so rude about it. Or as they say, 'if you've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.'
Anyways I'm hoping you'll continue this someday.
Although I've gotta be honest, please don't pair Harry and Steve or/either Loki together; I'm not much for reading slash as one of the main pairing. But if you do decided to do it either way, it's cool since it's your story. I just figure I drop it here hoping I can sway your mind. Lol.
EternalRestOfPerpetualMotion chapter 24 . 12/27/2016
Well, you just killed my enjoyment of this story. I absolutely loathe this type of Harry Potter. Whiny, weak, stupid, completely unappealing, sod. I like my heroes smart, confident and cunning. I held onto hope that maybe, maybe he is like that, is cause of the stress of the new environment, death and torture of his friends and all that shite that was heaped upon him in this short amount of time, but apparently no. This scenes with Loki just sealed the deal for me. He is #NotMyHarry, i just don't like him enough to continue onwards. One thing that his got going on for him, is realization what an utter bastard Dumbledore was. Hermione's pining\mooning over Ron is pathetic. She was so cool till that revelation. So yea, I'm outta here. Thanks for the ride, It was fun while it lasted.
Theayonder chapter 41 . 9/24/2016
Effing HYDRA. They make me so effing mad.
Snaperipper chapter 41 . 9/20/2016
I am really enjoying this story. Please continue this quickly.
Ma13 chapter 41 . 9/12/2016
Noooooo! Hermione!
Ma13 chapter 26 . 9/11/2016
NIGHTVALE DOES NOT PRAY TO A SMILING GOD.
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 41 . 8/24/2016
Uh oh, not good for her, loveeee it, moreee pleasee
Guest chapter 9 . 7/24/2016
I'm just agreeing with your AN. The amount of crappy Hermione fics is very high, especially in crossovers.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2016
How the frick frack does Harry have a Dark Mark?
Scarecrow94 chapter 41 . 7/8/2016
This is ridiculous unrealistic and stupid. They removed Banner from the equation, but didn't escape themselves. They suddenly forgot Hermione? This entire story has started to go wrong in so many places its no longer justifiable as AU
Scarecrow94 chapter 37 . 7/8/2016
That was completely unrealistic
Gioia chapter 9 . 7/2/2016
That chapter was flipping fantastic. I loved how you took us out of the primary narrative, took us into an outside, original character's head, made me love and empathize with him very quickly; then allowed us to view Hermione, this universe, and Tony Stark each from an outsider's pov; all while staying in one narrative voice. This was a magnificent way to introduce us to both Hermione & Tony from an ouysider's eyes, without doing any head-hopping (pov switches) which might have complicated and dragged out the scene. What a clever way to establish quite a lot of info, all in a concise, yet captivating manner!
Slenderbrine chapter 41 . 6/26/2016
By the way, is Harry, like, Loki's apprentice or something?
Slenderbrine chapter 37 . 6/26/2016
Hi. I just read this chapter (your story is really good!) and I'd like to ask for help: do you have any advice on how to write fight scenes? (I'm absolutely shit at them).

~Slenderbrine