Reviews for Great Expectations
Snaperipper chapter 41 . 9/20
I am really enjoying this story. Please continue this quickly.
Ma13 chapter 41 . 9/12
Noooooo! Hermione!
Ma13 chapter 26 . 9/11
NIGHTVALE DOES NOT PRAY TO A SMILING GOD.
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 41 . 8/24
Uh oh, not good for her, loveeee it, moreee pleasee
I'm just agreeing with your AN. The amount of crappy Hermione fics is very high, especially in crossovers.
How the frick frack does Harry have a Dark Mark?
Scarecrow94 chapter 41 . 7/8
This is ridiculous unrealistic and stupid. They removed Banner from the equation, but didn't escape themselves. They suddenly forgot Hermione? This entire story has started to go wrong in so many places its no longer justifiable as AU
Scarecrow94 chapter 37 . 7/8
That was completely unrealistic
Gioia chapter 9 . 7/2
That chapter was flipping fantastic. I loved how you took us out of the primary narrative, took us into an outside, original character's head, made me love and empathize with him very quickly; then allowed us to view Hermione, this universe, and Tony Stark each from an outsider's pov; all while staying in one narrative voice. This was a magnificent way to introduce us to both Hermione & Tony from an ouysider's eyes, without doing any head-hopping (pov switches) which might have complicated and dragged out the scene. What a clever way to establish quite a lot of info, all in a concise, yet captivating manner!
Slenderbrine chapter 41 . 6/26
By the way, is Harry, like, Loki's apprentice or something?
Slenderbrine chapter 37 . 6/26
Hi. I just read this chapter (your story is really good!) and I'd like to ask for help: do you have any advice on how to write fight scenes? (I'm absolutely shit at them).

~Slenderbrine
Slenderbrine chapter 13 . 6/25
Harry Potter needs to meet Harry Potter
thehpfan123 chapter 41 . 6/13
Amazing fic! Wonderfully written! Please update soon.
BratGirl1983 chapter 41 . 5/29
Love it so far. I look forward to the next chapters.
gUest chapter 26 . 5/18