Reviews for Great Expectations
exillion chapter 2 . 4/16
Do you have any idea how jarring it is to read when you make everyone slightly gay in this fic? You're just hack writer.
madsloth chapter 14 . 4/16
First let me say cool story so far, but I am confused about the whole wand issue.

You wrote…

He'd never be rid of the things- he'd owned the Hallows for long enough to know that their loss or destruction meant little in the scheme of things. New items were just returned to his person, unbidden and unwelcomed.

-So where is the wand?
chibi reaper chapter 15 . 3/30
they're inferring and assuming a whole lot of stuff here, about things they really don't know anything about. they may or may not be wrong, but tony and bruce at least should know much better than to assume the way they're doing.
ah well. other than that, good chapter.
chibi reader chapter 13 . 3/30
good story so far. but hermione's hypothesis about magic and mutants is a truckload of BS. for that matter, there's tons of magic in the marvelverse and there most definitely are witches and wizards. they just don't live like they do in the hpverse.
God that is funny (crush him with his pinkie ) haha just so funny thinks keep up the good work
Niki Lynn chapter 34 . 3/20
Just read through this whole masterpiece! Love it! And I especially love the play between Hermione and Tony. I sincerely hope there's more of that to come! Keep up the good work!
delphinous chapter 34 . 3/18
this is an interesting story. i think i like it and am looking forward to future chapters. i'm rather looking forwards to when A) harry and co. get to do actual protect the world, fight the good fight type activities, and B) when hydra comes out of the woodwork
Blank chapter 25 . 3/9
Blah blah blah. You lost me. The whole scene with Loki's mind tricks killed this for me. Congratulations. It is nearly impossible to make me quit a story more than halfway in since reading is my addiction, but you did it. I managed to skim through less that a quarter of this chapter before I couldn't take it anymore. Boo. Way to kill a story.
Ray chapter 5 . 3/8
Love this part!
Im a guest chapter 2 . 3/2
LOL!
JokerAtWork chapter 34 . 3/2
That piece about the cat was unexpected but totally awesome for just that reason. It shows the humanness of Hermione more than anything else in my opinion, and is a better way of convincing readers of her yearning for home yet willingness and even acceptance of making a place in this new world. I look forward to the next update, really glad Draco is getting along with people now, those three need to stick together. I worry for harry because he's not shown as comfortable in his own skin, let alone this world. I think giving him so much power when he's been clearly fallible based on jkr's depiction is wrong. He's always been a flawed hero, that's what made the franchise so popular - the ability of imperfect readers to relate to weaknesses when trying to ultimately do the right thing.

That's all my opinion anyway. I wonder if anyone else agrees...anyway, this was great stress relief before my exam (tomorrow morning). Gonna go back and revise some more, but your writing is so good I had to stop by and comment. You may even be able to get this published, if you expanded on the wizarding world as an alternate dimension where somehow magic was present in the population, and that there is an interdimensional portal whereby every dimensions parallel world has a different uniqueness, mutants in the avengers world being super people, and the awareness of the portal being almost nil in most world's. I don't know, it seems like a good idea...you would of course have to begin in the wizarding world, maybe make the series a trilogy, picking up this story halfway through the second book after establishing how the super people had this organisation, each of the supers having their backstory. Obviously quite a hit would be changed, but I'm sure you could work it. Your storywriting and characterisations are really good, each character has their own voice. Let me know what you think.
Paxloria chapter 28 . 2/28
I like this Story a lot!

Are Harry & Draco going to get pet Owls?
Hermione kould get them birds for Christmas.

Are Harry & Thor going to have a LONG talk together about Loki?

Is Harry going to tell Hermione & Draco what Loki told him about the Viel in THIS world? If Draco could find it he might be able to use it... even if its just to get his mother and see how whatever he did to the Ministry & Neo Death Eaters turned out (He has yet to tell Harry & Hermione what that was).

Is Harry going to find a secluded place to teach Hermione & Draco what Lokib taught him so that SHIELD and everyone else doesn't know that they are NOT dependent on their wands?
Paxloria chapter 34 . 2/28
Nice chapter.
_

Thinking back on it all...
Loki is suposed to be this master of magics, and he's OBVIOUSLY very powerful.
But when He tried to take over the world he used almost no magic at all, even when fighting all out against his oponents and having had time to plan out lots of traps.
So the question becomes: Why did Loki limit himself to a few magic zaps and phisical combat when fighting in a battle he had no reason to restrict himself in?