Reviews for Great Expectations
kjwatson2 chapter 9 . 11/19
Please pick a verb tense and stick with it. The switching between past and present tense - sometimes within the same sentence - is aggravating. You have an interesting story, however grammatical issues detract from it.
Anonymous chapter 21 . 11/13
it's funny, I used to live in Lismore and have been to Byron Bay many times, it's a nice place but most of the time any Fanfiction never mentions Byron Bay or Lismore
You must be a complete fucking moron. You include shit like this and then start your fic acting puzzled that people ask you if it is a slash fic? Don't be such a fucking liar to people. If you want to write slash that's your choice and it's of course valid. Equally valid however is the fact that many people have to wish to read the shit. If you think admitting your fic is has slash in it will cause you to have fewer readers than isn't that tough shit for you? Sure you'll lose by far the vast majority of your male readers but that's because you're writing something they are not interested in reading. Your audience become female readers who think it's hot. Lying about it from the start is not going to keep you from losing those readers. So, have some balls and put it in your summary. You write what you want and people read what they want. What's wrong with that?
DarkViolet7258 chapter 41 . 10/18
Scary chapter
4everfictional chapter 36 . 10/11
Basically. ;)
4everfictional chapter 35 . 10/11
Best reaction. ;)
4everfictional chapter 34 . 10/11
Kitty! XD Side note, we never did find out what they all said at their debriefings in regards to Sirius...
4everfictional chapter 33 . 10/11
I adore her and I want more of her! XD
4everfictional chapter 32 . 10/11
I love this chapter, and I kinda ship Nat with Draco now. ;)
4everfictional chapter 31 . 10/11
Wonder what each of them will say at their individual debrief... :D
4everfictional chapter 30 . 10/11
That it has, love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 29 . 10/10
Kinda heartbreaking in the sense of the lost 'what could've been,' but brilliantly done.
4everfictional chapter 28 . 10/10