Reviews for Hidden Story
Ohhhhhhhhhh love it
apple21 chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
i really love zona, but during the later chapter, i dont know anymore if i want it to end zoro x nami. i just fell in love with lawna. hahahaha! good job by the way!
mogu-kupo chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
Thumbs up kupo!...This chapter tells that true friends are always there to help and understand you no matter what kind of problems you have :) .. Im surprised that Nami confessed her feelings to Zoro but it proves that she is not only strong in combat, but also strong when it comes on love :) ...
Like Franky, I already considered half of the story serious...but when Brook said that its even worse if the whole story was told, I began to imagine what will be the revelations on the next chapters to come...:)
mogu-kupo chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
hahahahaha Luffy is very funny in this chapter :D ...Always enjoying what he's doing as always XD ...thumbs up! I like how this chapter ends...hmmm Is Zoro the one who knocked on Nami's door? woah! I should go with the next chapter to see what will happen next :D Curiosity level up! :D
mogu-kupo chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
woah! very nice chapter! :D ...hahaha I really like how Brook approached Nami here :D saying a romantic line based on Robin's romance book XD ...I'm really getting curious why Nami is crying when she starts to sing :) ..woah! mogu is very excited to read the next chapters kupo :D
fmdevil chapter 20 . 3/1/2014
Very interesting and entertaining story. I particularly liked the idea of that huge contest.

At times in this story the characters were a little OOC, but seeing how romance was involved with a story like One Piece that doesn't have romance, characters being OOC is inevitable. Also Nami having SO MANY romantic interests made her come off as a Mary Sue at times... but that being said the story was still very good and it was more than obvious that you put A TON of passion into writing it.

Very good job. I'm interested in seeing more work from you. Keep up the good work ;}
Novichan83 chapter 20 . 1/22/2014
I'm back...and this final chap was Awesome...i don't hate this tashigi now,but i still don't like yuri,so please don't write yuri fic,hahah...i'm felt sorry for Leon,why he must died..but that's for nami's sake..Now i'm starting to like smokerxnami pairing,maybe u will write some fic of them?*hoping*...oh,and lawxnami too...hehe...i will follow ur new fic too ;)

Ps.i will pm u later,still have alot of things to do
xtroberii chapter 20 . 1/18/2014
Thanks Shinigami! I am excited to see Sabo in the manga too..and I think if ever Nami and Sabo have the same abilities, I think Sabo will be a lot stronger..wahaha,.,I hope he's as strong as the yonko..

Thanks Izunami-chama! I have already updated the chapter and added some credits to Yamamori Mika just to clear things up! : ) hahaha
Izunami-chama chapter 20 . 1/18/2014
LOL.

The part where Tashigi and Zoro were fighting over Nami.. Let me guess, you've read the latest chapter of HORIMIYA?
Where I thought the girl had a thing about the the boy, but in the end, she had a thing about the girl.

_
shinigami chapter 20 . 1/18/2014
Thumbs up for your brilliant mind!

I was like O.o at the last part.
Sabo and Nami ?

Now that you pointed it out.. They do have something in common! O_O

In manga.. Sabo will appear SOON!

Can't wait!
Kyo-Chans chapter 20 . 1/17/2014
OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! ... * Calm down ... Calm down *

* Has calmed down *
LawNa and SmoNa hints are so PECFECTLY AWESOME! X"D Very very thank you!
Besides, you just made me put another couple into the favorite list :]]]] That is TaNa (Tashigi / Nami) X"3. You know what, when Tashigi hugged Nami and yelled at Zoro. My face looks like thi . Its CUTE! v The first time I thought Tashigi jealous because Nami with Zoro. I am not thought about this yet :v But Its really cool :3

Can't wait for your next story * v * Especailly SmoNa's one short ! Ahhhhh X"D Oh and LawNa too Ahhhhhhhhhh ! *Your fangirl scream*
chopper-chi chapter 20 . 1/17/2014
Okay firstly, Tashigi. I seriously DID NOT expect that. I had to re-read the part twice to check if it was correct lol that was so good though, you cheeky author! :P
Secondly, that LawNa and SmoNa moment was AWESOME! This fic actually made me ship SmoNa hahaha!
And finally, THAT ENDING! That really is not fair author-chan! That was soo good! Really did not expect that. It made me sad that it was the last chapter. But soo worth it! GOOD JOB! *wink* ;)
Kyo-Chans chapter 19 . 1/14/2014
I will not beg you ... I will not beg you ... ... PLEASE!
I WANT MORE LAWNA'S & SMONA'S PARTS! * Begs *, W; YOUR STORY SO AWESOME! I NEED SOMETHINNG TO EARN THEIR OWN FEELINGS ... BY YOUR NEXT CHAPTER IN AS FAST AS POSSIBLE :v
RosesAndRavens chapter 13 . 1/13/2014
Why can't you be a luna shipper? gosh you're stories are so good
RosesAndRavens chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
Problem:Luffy knows about marriages and blah. still love it though.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »