Reviews for The Guardian
Cocoa Girl2 chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
I had a wish that Lizzie would sing for Red. That it would be one secret of hers that Red didn't know. I am so glad that you had Lizzie sing in this chapter. It is the first story I've read where she has. And wow that was a huge step for Lizzie to change her contact info to Red and not her husband. What does the FBI think about that? I had wished that one of the chapters of this story would have Lizzie sleeping in Red's bed while Red watched over the cameras placed in his room. But watching her sleep next to him would work just as well.
RedandLizzie chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
I've been waiting (not so patiently) since you messaged me on tumblr that you were going to update yesterday. And here it is.

This is now my favorite Lizzington story. I love reading from Red's point of view. Something which I think would be incredibly difficult to write, but you've handled wonderfully and kept very true to Raymond Reddington.

There are so many things I love about this chapter, but the first kiss and last kiss lines were sheer perfection. I would pay good money to see the show play out just liked this.

Love your work and can't wait for more!
LDaastrich chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
This was great, really...:)
NowImAllMessedUp chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
Completely blown away this is your first fanfiction. It's absolutely fantastic. Really enjoy your interpretation of the characters. And your inclusion of Meera! Lovely, lovely job.
Hhs18 chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
So good! Your writing is fantastic
Rokimbo chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Beautifully done - very sensual. A pleasure to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Oh my this is certainly creative. I absolutely love it and cannot wait to read more please!
M chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I loved how Red was feeling was depicted. If you were thinking of making a Lizzie's point of view version of this fic, I would love to read it.

Very great first fic!
abbiehobbs chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
this is really beautiful and original. I hope to read more from you in the future!
Joan chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Please continue with this story and for a first fanfic this amazing! Keep it up!
Destiel-dreams chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Very intriguing first chapter! Good grammar, well written. Look forward to reading more!
IansDestiny chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Love it!
SensationalShay chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I do hope you plan to continue with this! Wonderful job!
JFR chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Ohdeargod.. would you actually believe that I gasped out loud when she began to apply the perfume on herself? In fact, I sat straight on my chair and almost eat the monitor (haha) after that. I was half expecting that she was going to smell his shirts.. putting on his scent was unexpected and even better.

Please update! Those last lines are intriguing.
RedandLizzie chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I'm just now getting around to leaving a review. I'm so glad you contacted me on tumblr or I might have not found your story for awhile as I sometimes forget to check for M rated stories. Are you planning more chapters? I would love for Red to ask Liz about this, push her buttons, perhaps even play the video for her. Also, I will be posting a rec on my tumblrs. And, I think you should post this on archive of own too.
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »