Reviews for The Guardian
Joan chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Please continue with this story and for a first fanfic this amazing! Keep it up!
Destiel-dreams chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Very intriguing first chapter! Good grammar, well written. Look forward to reading more!
IansDestiny chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Love it!
SensationalShay chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I do hope you plan to continue with this! Wonderful job!
JFR chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Ohdeargod.. would you actually believe that I gasped out loud when she began to apply the perfume on herself? In fact, I sat straight on my chair and almost eat the monitor (haha) after that. I was half expecting that she was going to smell his shirts.. putting on his scent was unexpected and even better.

Please update! Those last lines are intriguing.
RedandLizzie chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I'm just now getting around to leaving a review. I'm so glad you contacted me on tumblr or I might have not found your story for awhile as I sometimes forget to check for M rated stories. Are you planning more chapters? I would love for Red to ask Liz about this, push her buttons, perhaps even play the video for her. Also, I will be posting a rec on my tumblrs. And, I think you should post this on archive of own too.
NMidnight chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Hello! please write more! :) I love it!

Have a good one!
Nikki
Redlisted chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This is such a mysterious relationship... Great story.
dreaming of ravens at night chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Since you're new, I warn you. You will be begged, pestered, and everything else you can think of to update with a new chapter when the story is listed as 'incomplete.' Sometimes...reviewers still pester you even when the story is 'complete.'

Wonderful for a story. Fantastic (9th Doctor) for your first time! You should see my first stories (please don't...really, they're bad).

Got any questions or need a beta (editor), look me up.
Cocoa Girl2 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
This was wonderful. I hope you continue it. I also wouldn't mind if Lizzie were to sleep in Red's bed in a future chapter. Does it still smell like him? Or will she need to sprinkle his cologne on his pillow? I bet Red wouldn't mind if she slept in his bed in one of his shirts.
anime09 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
For being completely new to the concept of fanfiction, this was pretty damn good. Loved it. Would love to see more stories from you in the future. :)
LDaastrich chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
So this is your first fanfic? It is so well written that it is hard to believe...hope to read more from you :)
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11