Reviews for The Guardian
DocWho85 chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
Yes! Thank you so much for a beautiful and brilliant end. I would always love for you to write more, even if you don't this is perfect! :D
LinNicole chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
Aww, what a neat tie-up for the epilogue. Red was true to his word and made sure that Lizzie had her children when she was ready. And more than that, he targeted all of their skills to a worthy endeavor. I love those two. I'm sorry to see this story ending but what a fitting ending. Wonderful job.
jackandsamforever chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
omg omg omg omg omg..I freaking loved this so much! *flails*..I love that she thought he was hiding from her and the kids, when in reality he wasn't. I love that they are just as passionate about each other as they were from the beginning. *sigh*..this is perfect..and I think you should seriously consider writing about moments in their life in the future. Thanks for writing this. :)
Cody101 chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
I love it!
bigbird12 chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
Wow, just finished this amazing story, that's one daydream! I do hope you continue to write on here, especially where Rad and Lizzie are concerned. I will no read your other story.
LinNicole chapter 9 . 2/8/2014
Honestly, I can’t believe I forgot to review this story considering how much I looked forward to each chapter. To say I love it to pieces would be a bit of an understatement. I have a copy on my Kindle so I can read it at will. You got me hook line and sinker.

First, you took something that could have been terribly cliché with the amnesia and turned it into something completely different – a love story with a sinister edge. I actually thought for the longest time that Tom left the bomb for her so that was a bit of a surprise that it was actually meant for him. As for Red not wanting to reveal Lizzie’s past because he thought she would hate him rang true for me. I could see him being desperately in love with her and thinking that he did something unforgivable by taking her away from her family. I also loved Grey’s role in this story and those little moments where he despairs of the day he ever heard of Liz but he is absolute in his loyalty to her. I had to chuckle when Red notices. Also the addition of Hudson in the 8th chapter had me grinning because I had completely forgotten about the dog and boom! there he was. I loved Lizzie turning the tables on Red in chapter 8 and giving him an ultimatum the same as he did to her. But I think my favorite chapter might have to be chapter 9 with all of the revelations and of course, Lizzie and Red finally coming together. My other favorite is the second chapter.

I love little moments and this story is swimming in them. Every one of them made me grin and made it come alive for me. If I listed all of the ones I loved, we would be here all day. (Red’s gifts to her, them sitting on the piano bench opposite each other, putting the scarf on after breakfast, Red goading Ressler after stealing Lizzie away, the proposal, Liz hugging Red when he comes home, Red on his knees and holding on to her….) What can I say? I’m a ridiculous romantic.

Do you think you’ll do an epilogue? I’m crossing my fingers and hoping so because I just need to see one more chapter from this universe. Anyway, I’m sorry for this late review and I hope it's not too muddled. I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your work and thank you for sharing.
Jessahme Wren chapter 9 . 2/8/2014
This back-story of theirs is now canon for me. Seriously, just so good.. Bravo!
Lasarina chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
Very cool story. Loved the way you wove the story lines together. You managed to make a Red/Liz story that was believable and truly felt their past history could have been canon. Well done. :)
JFR chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
I need to get this out of my chest before I squee and fangirl over this story.
Do you remember the end of Anslo Garrick 1? I don’t know about you, but I ended the ep with a raging headache, as if someone was squeezing my head with an iron band. Well, you just gave the feeling in the little 2 paragraph starting with “News of the demise of infamous..” I mean, I KNEW he must have survived but I feared and read those two paragraph so fast to get to the safe part that I think I cramped my eyes (or my optical nerve lol) that’s why I think I got the headache hahaa (still do) See, even though I knew he would survive, I couldn't help it and got scared anyway. If I was cartoon I swear the other sensible me would have slap some sense on the other scared me. lol!

[warning: disjointed rambliness ahead]
I didn't think I’d love this anymore than I already do, let alone the final chapter. haha! The explanation, how Red came to Liz’ life, the missing parts of her life, Tom, her father, even him dying of natural cause (because that’s what happens sometimes), everything! I LOVED IT ALL! He was The Guardian. Her guardian. oh the moment she saw her in the reflection of the mirror, it was so easy to visualize, I could see it as I read it. And then she took of her clothes and put on his robe, I remember her testing his scent on her body GUH! Was that on purpose? Oh haha Liz dancing on the garden, he never forgot it lol! She should do a striptease to the song as his gift. ;) ohgod FINALLY! thank you! THANK YOU! lol! It was hot.

When I told you I was going to read it, I didn't think I’d say this, but, story, plot wise, this doesn't need an epilogue. However I WANT ONE! WAAAHH! and another and another . Seriously everything is perfect, there is no need :) BUT I WANT MORE! WAAAH! - ahem, you did a brilliant job for this being your first story. I really really REALLY hope to read more R/L stories from you.
colourcolour chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
Amazing! Love how you write the Lizzie and Red!
AccountKiller201501291644 chapter 9 . 1/29/2014
Now this I really enjoyed. Loved the narrative, the story, the ending, all of it!
Thanks so much for taking the time to write and share this.
Redlisted chapter 9 . 1/29/2014
:-)
Cocoa Girl chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
That was a beautiful chapter. It could be left alone as is but I will never turn down a epilogue. Can't wait to read what you have next.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
Yes, epilogue plz!
TheTimidDark chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
I'm soooo disappointed this story is over with. I've loved the whole thing; the concept, the freshness. Very beautiful story, and I was so happy with the ending! Thanks for writing such a wonderful tale for these two! I look forward to anything else you write!
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »