Reviews for Glad Tidings
Delete-account-please-7472094 chapter 8 . 1/20
I enjoy reading this story great work on it.
BookWarrior23 chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
I don't envy the time it took you to make all of those calculations, put them in the right order, and then make them make sense in the story. Hands down to you.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 8 . 2/3/2015
Loved the stories! Kinda want another with the crew (or at least the command crew) and Jim celebrating Christmas. Jim could probably (or more likely would) do something that entails entertainment for him and something of a headache for the rest of his friends.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
JIM KILLED SANTA! Oh my GOD! RALMAO! Love the first story, can just imagine the way Jim looks at the end when he realizes what would happen to Santa if he got his math right. ;P
Kiiimberly chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Hahahaha this was great!
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
The question now is: Where DID Keenser hide the mistletoe?
cytpotter chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
OMG! Well what can I say? Other then I laughed so hard I cried! Good thing I work alone or people might of thought I was off my rocker! I have to admit I've never heard the mathematical reason for or against Santa(I always assumed that there was a bit of magic helping him along! ;) ;) But the way Kirk did it... well lets just say that it was too funny! Great Job! Fantastic Story!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I absolutely loved this! Thank you. Finding this treasure trove of ff has made my holiday.
Berylium chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
I have been merrily enjoying your stories for about a week and a half and now am finally at the point where I have to wait like everyone else. :) thanks for all the wonderful stories and characterizations - you do a great ensemble cast while focusing on the wonderful bromances. I wish you well and look forward to more!
Desmothenes87 chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
Poor Bones and Jim. Glad they were rescued in time! Yay Spock! I'm sure you are busy but maybe one last chapter before the holidays are over? Like Jim's favourite Christmas which you mention in this chapter. Please!
SiriusDancer chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
Derp. Spaz. That was incredible! Loved it very much! Lolz Bones would be the one who almost dies and then becomes the Grinch. Perfect. Thanks! Merry Christmas!
SweeneyGirl310593 chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
Oh Jimmy! I can picture the sickbay now (not to mention Bones furious face: the Grinch indeed!). Love Spock swooping in with typical Vulcan awesomeness to save everyone and how Bones barely regarded his own injuries whitch must have been extensive for him to not be breathing next to that of his friend (hes more like Jim than he knows and a bloody good Doctor). Major whump here. More? Maybe some fluff? *smiles and gives puppy eyes*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This was hilarious! I loved it! Thank you so much!
SimplyOut chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
You know what's better than hurt Jim? Hurt bones! Loved this chapter!
Lawlady562 chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
I wanted to cry over their pain and smile about their friendship at the same time. Said it in an earlier review and I will say it again: Bones and Jim together are awesome!