Reviews for Glad Tidings
BookWarrior23 chapter 1 . 4/22
I don't envy the time it took you to make all of those calculations, put them in the right order, and then make them make sense in the story. Hands down to you.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 8 . 2/3
Loved the stories! Kinda want another with the crew (or at least the command crew) and Jim celebrating Christmas. Jim could probably (or more likely would) do something that entails entertainment for him and something of a headache for the rest of his friends.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 1 . 1/21
JIM KILLED SANTA! Oh my GOD! RALMAO! Love the first story, can just imagine the way Jim looks at the end when he realizes what would happen to Santa if he got his math right. ;P
Kiiimberly chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Hahahaha this was great!
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
The question now is: Where DID Keenser hide the mistletoe?
cytpotter chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
OMG! Well what can I say? Other then I laughed so hard I cried! Good thing I work alone or people might of thought I was off my rocker! I have to admit I've never heard the mathematical reason for or against Santa(I always assumed that there was a bit of magic helping him along! ;) ;) But the way Kirk did it... well lets just say that it was too funny! Great Job! Fantastic Story!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I absolutely loved this! Thank you. Finding this treasure trove of ff has made my holiday.
Berylium chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
I have been merrily enjoying your stories for about a week and a half and now am finally at the point where I have to wait like everyone else. :) thanks for all the wonderful stories and characterizations - you do a great ensemble cast while focusing on the wonderful bromances. I wish you well and look forward to more!
Desmothenes87 chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
Poor Bones and Jim. Glad they were rescued in time! Yay Spock! I'm sure you are busy but maybe one last chapter before the holidays are over? Like Jim's favourite Christmas which you mention in this chapter. Please!
SiriusDancer chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
Derp. Spaz. That was incredible! Loved it very much! Lolz Bones would be the one who almost dies and then becomes the Grinch. Perfect. Thanks! Merry Christmas!
SweeneyGirl310593 chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
Oh Jimmy! I can picture the sickbay now (not to mention Bones furious face: the Grinch indeed!). Love Spock swooping in with typical Vulcan awesomeness to save everyone and how Bones barely regarded his own injuries whitch must have been extensive for him to not be breathing next to that of his friend (hes more like Jim than he knows and a bloody good Doctor). Major whump here. More? Maybe some fluff? *smiles and gives puppy eyes*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This was hilarious! I loved it! Thank you so much!
SimplyOut chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
You know what's better than hurt Jim? Hurt bones! Loved this chapter!
Lawlady562 chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
I wanted to cry over their pain and smile about their friendship at the same time. Said it in an earlier review and I will say it again: Bones and Jim together are awesome!
Guest Floater chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
Yikes! This chapter really had me worried for a bit, not only because of your disclaimer/advance warning that there will be tough terrain ahead but also because of the way you introduced Jim when he made his appearance. I really felt for Bones here, a little more so than Jim actually. The poor doctor was stuck in the unenviable position of knowing exactly what needs to be done for his friend, but is so lacking in resources that he cannot even offer his friend some basic pain relief, much less the surgical procedures that Jim so desperately need for what sounded like an acute abdomen and maybe a crazy abdominal bleed. There are few things worse than dying, but watching a close friend suffer and spiral towards death while being powerless to help them or intervene in any way is likely one of them. Poor Bones!

Wait...let me rephrase that. The whole triumvirate's got issues! Jim we can safely say takes the cake for having the saddest childhood. Then there's poor Spock who had his planet annihilated and his whole race brought to the edge of extinction. Somewhere in between there's Bones constantly healing injuries and setting bones while knowing full well that the people he treated today will be back some other day for another injury or two, provided that they don't end up 6 feet under on some foreign planet somewhere. It can't be easy for him to constantly see his friends hurt. No wonder Bones gets so angry whenever Jim comes rolling into his sickbay.

I think it's wonderful how you made Bones such a supportive friend. The way you described him doing what he can for Jim and offering him the only comfort he can in this situation was really touching. Their constant bantering was also very creative and quite entertaining to read, though I suspect Bones was subtlety trying to keep Jim awake with all the conversation while waiting for the angry Vulcan circling above to effect a rescue. Well done! Thank you for writing this mini-series for the holidays. They were all super fun to read.