Reviews for Intercourse between the living and the dead
RazieLynn chapter 3 . 6/7
Oh god. I did not expect this story to make me cry, but here I am a blubbering mess.
BowieQueen chapter 3 . 5/31
My face hurts. My sinuses are in agony from trying to suppress the tears that this story caused.

I was warned I'd need tissues but I did not listen.

This was a work of bloody emotional art.

The only thing I'd quibble with is a lack of vultures in the UK. But it doesn't detract from the rest of this epic story.

Thank you, author.
Hope chapter 3 . 5/29
I can't breathe it has been so beautiful... so why did he stay? Because he had no one on the other side? I hope they can be together there.
Hope chapter 2 . 5/29
I guess it is cheating but not at the same time, I wouldn't want to be Ron yet I get her
Hope chapter 1 . 5/29
Promising
aelfwynne chapter 3 . 5/29
Omg I’ve just finished reading this and tears are streaming… What an absolutely beautiful, soulful (yes I dare pun) and well thought out piece of writingbravo
Phyllidia chapter 3 . 5/24
I read this long ago and had forgotten about it. Bittersweet and oh so wonderful. Thank you for sharing it with us.
beckyzoso chapter 3 . 3/17
Oh my, I'm weeping. This was heart rending. Beautiful. Absolutely pure and beautiful. I need to change my pillowcase, it's so wet from tears. So moving. Gah. I don't have words for the emotion this brought out in me. Thank you. You are so truly gifted. Thank you.
This is really beautiful. I love how they both were drawn so vividly. You have a wonderful gift. Thank you.
normaj chapter 3 . 1/18
Brought tears to my eyes. I didn't think I was going to cry. Absolutely beautiful story.
TheWelcomeStranger chapter 3 . 10/11/2021
How unexpected and lovely. I don't know why it doesn't have more reviews, more appreciation for your beautiful style. So real.
FireIriss chapter 3 . 9/3/2021
Well, now I'm crying. And it will stick with me for a while.

I don't know if you're active on the platform anymore, but if you happen to check in some day I want to tell you a deep and genuine thank you. For bringing these characters to life (LOL) and touching my heart with your words. Thank You.
Hesrylle chapter 3 . 7/31/2021
Well i hope they become a couple in afterlife.
enchy1204 chapter 3 . 7/27/2021
What a beautiful fanfic.
Scarlet Azalea chapter 3 . 5/29/2021
breathtaking in its beauty.