Reviews for Intercourse between the living and the dead
Scarlet Azalea chapter 3 . 5/29
breathtaking in its beauty.
meg527 chapter 3 . 3/19
This is such an amazing story. Thank you so much for sharing your work.
CassiopeiaB chapter 3 . 3/5
I've read this story twice now and again I'm sitting here and crying. You have such an amazing way with words. They way you describe them, their characters and the way they interact - thank you for this great story.
covewarrior chapter 1 . 1/25
...And now I’m crying...
Guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2020
Fucking wrecked me reading this story. Damn good writing.
twixxy-dee chapter 3 . 8/11/2020
I didn't think I'd cry...but the tears came. Sad, but lovely.
Recreational Potions chapter 3 . 2/22/2020
Wow. I really like what you did with this. You didn't go places you could have that would have lessened the story. It was simple and sweet and very real. I think you write both of these characters well, especially the way you show Severus struggling to be kind when he truly wants to be - like when he has to bit back his sarcasm or feels inadequate at giving comfort. A very original and well done story.
Recreational Potions chapter 2 . 2/22/2020
I almost didn't keep reading this in the beginning because it was such a sad premise. I couldn't see it getting better, but the end of the first chapter was so simple and sweet it pulled me into the story.

You've done an excellent job creating a connection between these two without sacrificing their personalities. Taking things very slow and having Hermione dealing with her life while she keeps him a secret was a great choice. This story is an excellent study in an intense connection between characters that is not exactly romance - certainly not in a physical sense - although that makes the undercurrent of it that much more meaningful. A good counterpoint to stories that just want to throw them in bed together and call that a connection. I'm really curious now to see what you do with the last chapter.
Einsam chapter 3 . 11/17/2019
Hello. It’s 2:20am and I’m lying in bed, crying at the beauty and angst and craft in your story that I haven’t been able to put down all day. Thank you for writing this, and for sharing it.
Rimante chapter 3 . 10/8/2019
Nunca he llorado por un fanfik. Éste es .
sapphire2994 chapter 3 . 9/20/2019
It continually amazes me how some people are able to manipulate words in such a way that not not only occupies their minds, but touches their hearts as well. This beautiful piece of art is an excellent example of such instances, and I cannot begin to describe how amazing yet absolutely tragic this was. Thank you for breaking my heart in such a beautiful and profound way
jacdot chapter 1 . 7/30/2019
This was a wonderful story. Thank you so much.
jenafirtree chapter 3 . 7/13/2019
Love love love love.

Thank you for this story!
And FOREVER chapter 3 . 7/1/2019
awee, that was sad! beautifully written! thank you
And FOREVER chapter 1 . 6/30/2019
I'm afraid to read this, but want to read it so bad at the same time o_O