Reviews for Intercourse between the living and the dead
Anon chapter 3 . 1/20
Just writing to say this is incredibly beautiful. Thank you for writing.
Sacred Storyline chapter 1 . 6/27/2023
I had a monster of a time reading the last chapter through all the tears! My dog was very concerned, standing on my chest and licking my face, sweet girl. Very beautiful and heart-wrenching story. I am convinced he finds peace, happiness, and love in the beyond. Good God, I'm still crying.
josefa453 chapter 3 . 6/20/2023
Sobbing, well done
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 3 . 12/20/2022
Wow, this story is something I've not read before. Interesting and funny and so very sad.

Thank you for sharing this.
Lola Krantz chapter 3 . 11/16/2022
I cried. This story is so good.
Wolfe's Princess chapter 1 . 11/5/2022
It has been a long time since I’ve been so touched and wrung out by a story. This was brilliant and I so adored it. Even if you made me cry. Thank you so much for sharing.
Isabelllovesacy chapter 3 . 11/5/2022
Thank you for writing and sharing. Nothing would be better than reading this story in a cloudy silent Sunday morning. I appreciate it a lot.
lyrijah chapter 1 . 10/9/2022
2022...

Omyghaaaddd I was crying the whole time. This is so heartbreaking yet a masterpiece. I can't describe it into words.. you're a brilliant writer. Thank you for writing this and sharing it to us.
gizzywoo chapter 3 . 10/7/2022
Now I'm ulgy crying. This was heartbreakingly wonderful, thank you.
RazieLynn chapter 3 . 6/7/2022
Oh god. I did not expect this story to make me cry, but here I am a blubbering mess.
BowieQueen chapter 3 . 5/31/2022
My face hurts. My sinuses are in agony from trying to suppress the tears that this story caused.

I was warned I'd need tissues but I did not listen.

This was a work of bloody emotional art.

The only thing I'd quibble with is a lack of vultures in the UK. But it doesn't detract from the rest of this epic story.

Thank you, author.
Hope chapter 3 . 5/29/2022
I can't breathe it has been so beautiful... so why did he stay? Because he had no one on the other side? I hope they can be together there.
Hope chapter 2 . 5/29/2022
I guess it is cheating but not at the same time, I wouldn't want to be Ron yet I get her
Hope chapter 1 . 5/29/2022
Promising
aelfwynne chapter 3 . 5/29/2022
Omg I’ve just finished reading this and tears are streaming… What an absolutely beautiful, soulful (yes I dare pun) and well thought out piece of writingbravo