Reviews for Intercourse between the living and the dead
Moi chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
*crying openly* This story was to sweet, so touching!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
So heart-breakingly beautiful. You have a gift with words. Please continue writing stories and posting them here. I'm a fan - forever.
DarkPriestessOfHyrule chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
Things like this always make me cry. I hope they end up together.
rosin1 chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
I'm going to pretend that I didn't read that last bit about the last chapter being posted soon. Three chapters is far too short for this wonderful premise! On second thought, I'm not sure I have the heart to read a drawn out story about Severus watching Hermione age into an old woman (assuming she lives that long). It would be too depressing. I honestly don't know what kind of ending to expect but I'm trying not to get my hopes up for a relatively happy ending. I'm not sure what a "happy" ending would entail with a premise like this anyway.
lejaang chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
Do I need a special words for this? I just want to say what I feel. Just exquisite!
Excellent for both conversations and portraits of the caracters . Your works are just a great feel special and the subtle nuance is...very different from others. Thanks for your working.. again.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
Great story! I must say, it's so very refreshing to read something new and original in the SS/HG world. Congratulations on a wonderfully original story! I am very much looking forward to your return to Camerado (ahem), but reading anything from you in the meantime is not too shabby, either. :) Looking forward to updates (on both stories!)!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
You write really well. I like your descriptions of Snape's non-madness
DutchGirl01 chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
Loved their time together, you really outdid yourself on this one. Can't wait for the last part, will Hermione help him move on?
DutchGirl01 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Absolutely loved this chapter, great work.
beaweasley2 chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
I'm enjoying the growing friendship. I especially liked what he said about her essays and helped her to improve her reports.
Curious, Moaning Myrtle was allowed to haunt different places and guests of Headless Nick came to his Death Day party - so why is it that Severus can't do this too?
Anon chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Aww, so sweet. And yet, I don't see how it can have a happy ending.
duj chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
But it's all just marking time for him. As he anticipates, one day she'll die, and what chance then that she'll end up a ghjost in the Shack? (Erm, unless maybe Ron follows her and kills her there in a jealous rage..?)
Mother of Tears chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Wonderful! I love this story.
A-french-reader chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Love it ! You truly are an amazing writer. Now I can't wait for updates on both your stories ! This plot is a really good idea ! Poor Severus this really seems like hell...staying in between both world with nothing to do. I'm so glad you keep writing and came up with a new story.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Wow, good. Characters were believable. Am excited for next chapter.
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »