Reviews for Intercourse between the living and the dead
Phyllidia chapter 3 . 5/24/2022
I read this long ago and had forgotten about it. Bittersweet and oh so wonderful. Thank you for sharing it with us.
beckyzoso chapter 3 . 3/17/2022
Oh my, I'm weeping. This was heart rending. Beautiful. Absolutely pure and beautiful. I need to change my pillowcase, it's so wet from tears. So moving. Gah. I don't have words for the emotion this brought out in me. Thank you. You are so truly gifted. Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2022
This is really beautiful. I love how they both were drawn so vividly. You have a wonderful gift. Thank you.
normaj chapter 3 . 1/18/2022
Brought tears to my eyes. I didn't think I was going to cry. Absolutely beautiful story.
TheWelcomeStranger chapter 3 . 10/11/2021
How unexpected and lovely. I don't know why it doesn't have more reviews, more appreciation for your beautiful style. So real.
FireIriss chapter 3 . 9/3/2021
Well, now I'm crying. And it will stick with me for a while.

I don't know if you're active on the platform anymore, but if you happen to check in some day I want to tell you a deep and genuine thank you. For bringing these characters to life (LOL) and touching my heart with your words. Thank You.
Hesrylle chapter 3 . 7/31/2021
Well i hope they become a couple in afterlife.
enchy1204 chapter 3 . 7/27/2021
What a beautiful fanfic.
Scarlet Azalea chapter 3 . 5/29/2021
breathtaking in its beauty.
meg527 chapter 3 . 3/19/2021
This is such an amazing story. Thank you so much for sharing your work.
CassiopeiaB chapter 3 . 3/5/2021
I've read this story twice now and again I'm sitting here and crying. You have such an amazing way with words. They way you describe them, their characters and the way they interact - thank you for this great story.
covewarrior chapter 1 . 1/25/2021
...And now I’m crying...
Guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2020
Fucking wrecked me reading this story. Damn good writing.
twixxy-dee chapter 3 . 8/11/2020
I didn't think I'd cry...but the tears came. Sad, but lovely.
Recreational Potions chapter 3 . 2/22/2020
Wow. I really like what you did with this. You didn't go places you could have that would have lessened the story. It was simple and sweet and very real. I think you write both of these characters well, especially the way you show Severus struggling to be kind when he truly wants to be - like when he has to bit back his sarcasm or feels inadequate at giving comfort. A very original and well done story.
178 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »