Reviews for Intercourse between the living and the dead
ErRose chapter 1 . 4/1/2019
I don't think I've ever read a story with so many reviews noting that the story literally made them cry. You are a very talented author. I wish you wrote more. And yes, I cried, too.
Kateri87 chapter 3 . 1/23/2019
And now I'm crying on the train. Thank you. That was beautiful.
Chancc chapter 3 . 1/18/2019
I am weeping. Literally. Tears are rolling down my face as I write this. It was so beautiful. You, more than any other author published or otherwise, have this magical ability to weave emotions within me like no other. I’m going to keep this with me forever.
Chancc chapter 2 . 1/18/2019
I don’t know why I didn’t start reading this sooner. It’s so beautiful and my heart is aching. Good lord.
melodycraft chapter 3 . 9/22/2018
Well that was beautiful and perfect
melodycraft chapter 2 . 9/22/2018
This is really well done. It seems like it fits right into the books.
seeminglymeaningless chapter 1 . 9/17/2018
I adore this story. Thank you for sharing.
Lady Keiko Niwa chapter 1 . 8/30/2018
every time I read this I cry. that fact a lot tells me you have talent writing. instead of fan fics write your own work. it would be marvel to read.
Yelena Slobodan chapter 3 . 8/19/2018
The story is very touching, beautifully detailed, thank you for such a brilliant work!
klamisid chapter 3 . 7/15/2018
What a wonderful sweet story 3 teared up at the end.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2018
I came back to read again and it’s still so heartbreakingly beautiful so glad you still have it posted.
villafoo chapter 2 . 5/3/2018
It's been a long time since I've read this story and for some reason I was thinking about it the other day. It's just as good now as it was the first time I read it. Actually, it's probably one of my favourite ss/hg stories I've ever read. I hope more people stumble upon this story and see just how captivating and beautifully written it truly is. Thank you for keeping it up for so long!
oddmentandtweak chapter 1 . 3/27/2018
Although I think I've reviewed this story before, in re-reading, I just want to say again how great a story teller you are, how original this one in particular is, and how it captivated and completely absorbed me as a reader. Your HG and SS are so well written and so believable, not forced at all, which makes it unique among many stories of this pairing. Hard not to have an emotional reaction! Thank you for such a touching and contemplative read.
J.J.88 chapter 3 . 1/8/2018
I cried. This is the most beautiful I have read. Their relationship is just so great that I feel sad for her to not see him again as she is a ghost. Yet, that is life. Nothing is perfect. Then, he is letting go too. Maybe they will meet again at somewhere. Purely beautiful! Thank you for sharing it.
clarine chapter 3 . 12/16/2017
Tellement triste. C'est au moins la 2ème fois que je lis votre fiction (je dois être un peu maso sur les bords) et j'en suis toujours autant bouleversée. Elle est magnifique, aussi.
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »