Reviews for Intercourse between the living and the dead
JennKM chapter 3 . 11/28/2017
Can’t stop crying. I am gutted. Thank you for this. It was beautiful.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/25/2017
This was so beautiful. I rarely read fics that aren't M rated - but despite the fact that they never even touch d this was one of the most romantic things I've read. Thank you for writing it. It made me cry.
Iru-ST chapter 3 . 8/6/2017
I'm very impressed by the way you tell this story. When Severus almost starts to go mad, it's so realistic (with details such as "Dumbledore-in-the-floorboard"), that it hurts to read. The end is just wonderful, I cried so much when I finished reading last night.

You are truly a gifted author, I would like to read more of your stories, especially with Harry Potter pairings.
Marjorie Nescio chapter 3 . 7/28/2017
That was lovely.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/24/2017
Beautiful story, had me in tears at the end... Thank you
Sineadtwiggy chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
I don't have words. Love it
Guest chapter 3 . 5/28/2017
Oh my gosh, this is so sad and beautiful. I teared up a bit at the end. Wish it was longer, I didn't want it to end. XD
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 3 . 5/19/2017
So beautiful. Heartbreaking and sweet. This has me in tears. Her loneliness in her marriage is so real to me, I'm glad she found satisfaction of a sort with Snape. It's probably ridiculously sentimental but I hope they found each other after. thank you for sharing your talent with us. xo
LadyBelladona chapter 3 . 3/4/2017
this broke my heart...it was so beautiful and now I feel tremendously sad and oh lord that was tear jerking!...um crying...
thewinnowingwind chapter 3 . 2/15/2017
I have reread this several times and without fail, every time, I cry. Like really cry. And I'm honestly not much of a crier. This story is so beautiful and nuanced, you really truly have a gift. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
KourtneyKhaos chapter 3 . 11/7/2016
This is a beautiful story.
oddmentandtweak chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
Wow, what a story. So well written and so touching! I have been reading fanfiction for many years and don't often shed a tear, but this one had me! I didn't know what was going to happen until Snape realized it; what a perfect ending. I am so glad that he was not forced to continue on too long without her.
Forever Snamione chapter 3 . 10/11/2016
Another beautiful, original, tear bringing story of yours finished. Thank you so much!
Auntiebib chapter 3 . 8/10/2016
This is beautifully written.
I saw it recommended on a fanfic search site and am so glad I read it.
You have captured so much emotion without any physical contact possible between the characters. I love that the setting is limited to the Shrieking Shack, the boundaries of Snape's afterlife. Your use of present tense throughout gives a feeling of immediacy but also a feeling of disconnection which is perfect for the growing relationship between the two, Hermione who must live in two worlds and Snape isolated in his own world/afterlife.
The ending was very unexpected and so much better than I anticipated.
This is now one of my favourite fanfic stories.
Congratulations. Well done.
SusanMarieS chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
Wonderful job. I cried very much
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »