Reviews for Fatherly Advice
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 6 . 5/8
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10
Ranmaleopard chapter 6 . 5/3
This is just really awesome I can't wait to see what happens next
vampireharry the 2 chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
This is awesome! I hope for more!
donovan123456789 chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
very good cant wait for the next chapter this is so far one of the better PJO stories i hope it diverts a little more but keep up the good work and i can see this going far
jim anime chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
What happened whit this fic? is in hiatus?
Evamaster chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Why don't you updated this story anymore? Do you still has plans for it or do you think your muse has abandoned you for this one?

Just to say that i like Code Geass too but i simple can't even begin to think about Suzaku's argument since Lelouche is the guy with the power to give absolute orders but Suzaku is the one that simple removed every Japanese of their free will and simple want them to follow what he wishes and everything else is a crime for him.

Do you have any plans to introduce an NarutoxCode Geass crossover latter on?
tlyxor1 chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
Enjoyed very much
Toby860 chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
well this story is great so far. I like it
Watashi No Sukinahito chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
I like your twist on this story. can't wait to see what happens next. -
CMPerk chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
I have enjoyed the story and especially the humor. Thanks.
0Anonymo0 chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
Eh. I think that the books are so well written that it's easy to forget that they're ultimately for kids. Yes, older audiences can enjoy them too, but Rick wrote them specifically for the age 10-13 demographic (or somewhere around that). Taking that into consideration, it's easy to see why something like using space food to beat the indestructible lion is in there.

On Zoe's greater experience, well, it's kind of a broad statement to say that she should be better just because she's older. What has she been doing for the last 3,000 years? Was she going across the country in a race against time for the fate of the world with practically no back-up, and adversaries waiting behind seemingly every corner? You know, kind of like what Percy did in the first book, and even the second one to a certain extent? No, she wasn't, so in this case it could easily be argued that she has about as much or even less experience in this situation as anyone else with her.

In terms of killing monsters, well, that would depend on which monster, wouldn't it? For example, has Zoe ever faced the Nemean Lion before? It's a unique monster with no others like it, and while there's a chance that she might have fought it at some point, it can't be said for sure, and even then she would've had a whole group of huntresses and a goddess to watch her back. She couldn't apply all the techniques she has for killing something like, say, a hellhound, on the Nemean Lion, so any experience she has would be proven moot. Same thing goes for any other monster that can't be mass-produced in hordes. Yeah, she's probably got knowledge on a bunch of them from all the legends, but knowing their weaknesses and exploiting them when faced against them are two different things.

That isn't to say that this version of the fight wasn't fantastic, which it was, just that Zoe may not be as good as you figure she is, at least not in the way that would be useful to our heroes in their present situation.
0Anonymo0 chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
Oh, no. No no no. It was going perfectly. It was going so great that it's almost unbelievable. And then Percy turns into a stick-in-his-ass with dialogue straight from "The Importance of Being Earnest" literally the moment he realizes who Hestia is. Completely against everything Percy's character is. I understand that he respects her, but let's be honest here, Percy would rather shove his face in a garbage can before saying something like "Your tale reminds me that humility is truly a virtue," or "Whether you command it or not is not why I am so."

And the thing is that the rest of the chapter goes back to being as great as it had been before that scene. Percy's characterization returns to how it was, making the part with Hestia even more prevalent by comparison, like a completely different author sneaked up on you while writing, knocked you out, and wrote those few paragraphs in your place.

Everything else is fine, of course. Poseidon's influence, while small, seems to have given Percy a dose of ambition that I can already see the repercussions of. This is actually the first AU of this kind that I've read for PJO that didn't just completely suck.
CrimsonHeresy chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
I really like how you did this battle. I wish they did this in the book instead.
CrimsonHeresy chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
So Hestia is actually in this chapter? That's pretty cool and Zoe survives the quest? Oh, that what Poseidon said about the seas. Cause, you know Zoe's mother was a sea goddess. Right?
CrimsonHeresy chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This seems really good. I like how this is heading!